Call of Juarez: The Cartel 15.99 @ Newegg (Xbox 360 Only)

I got this from gamefly for around $12 during the holidays. Completed it recently. This game has no redeeming value. If not for new years resolution to complete all games I buy it would have been left to rot long before then [end rant]. Seriously, though, I'd avoid this one and spend your money elsewhere.

Biggest fan of CoJ:BiB you will ever find. I cannot express my disappointment in CoJ:The Cartel enough. I would liken it to Duke Nukem Forever.

I'm betting they pulled staff from CoJ to rush Dead Island out, which probably was the right fiscal move but since neither game was of exceptional quality it sure doesn't seem that way. At least DI was fun

I beat it, only 75% out of masochism. There are some decent ambitions (unrealized) and a few interesting bits. It won't be the worst game you ever played. If you can convince a friend or two to buy it so you can co-op through together, I would say you will have fun.

[quote name='RollingSkull']Biggest fan of CoJ:BiB you will ever find. I cannot express my disappointment in CoJ:The Cartel enough. I would liken it to Duke Nukem Forever.

I'm betting they pulled staff from CoJ to rush Dead Island out, which probably was the right fiscal move but since neither game was of exceptional quality it sure doesn't seem that way. At least DI was fun[/QUOTE]

completely agree, loved the 1st two hated this one.

Even at this price, I wouldn't buy it. I enjoyed the first one, but I never finished it. I think rental would be your best bet in this case.

get it used at gamefly for 9.99 on both systems... gamefly games are like new for i never got a copy without manual, extra's, case in excellent condition and disk in excellent condition... free shipping on ps3's version only right now...

bread's done
Back