Call the Play Football: Tonight, play online against the Colts' Bob Sanders,win stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

eldad9

CAGiversary!
Feedback
41 (100%)
Edit: we're on NFL.com!

http://www.nfl.com/live/call-the-play

-----------

Welcome to the new season of Call the Play Football!
We are very excited to be kicking off the new season of Call the Play
Football by AirPlay. Join in now and challenge me and everyone else I
have convinced to play on the field!

Call the Play Football is a national play calling competition you can
join while watching LIVE pro football games on TV. Predict every play
in real time before it unfolds. Run or Pass? Which player will get the
ball? Connect with and compete against friends and a nation of football
fans, live as you watch. Multiple prizes every quarter of every pro
game!

Play and Win

We are giving out up to 125 prizes per week, and there are 3 ways to
win.

AirPlay PrizeCentral is a new area on AirPlay.com with tons of contest
information, and is the place you go to claim every prize you win.
Check out www.airplay.com/prizes

See you on the field!
Team AirPlay

---

The web version of the game is available at
http://www.airplay.com/FootballInfo.tap . The mobile version costs
$3/month or $6 for the season - but there's a 7-day free trial. You can get the mobile version by texting “football” to PLAYTV, or by
visiting the game areas on your mobile phone.

I posted this in the contests forum - but in case you miss it:

Please play my new game, Call the Play Football - win Amazon gift cards, Wii, more - here's some info about it

Welcome to the new season of Call the Play Football!
We are very excited to be kicking off the new season of Call the Play
Football by AirPlay. Join in now and challenge me and everyone else I
have convinced to play on the field!

Call the Play Football is a national play calling competition you can
join while watching LIVE pro football games on TV. Predict every play
in real time before it unfolds. Run or Pass? Which player will get the
ball? Connect with and compete against friends and a nation of football
fans, live as you watch. Multiple prizes every quarter of every pro
game!

Play and Win

We are giving out up to 125 prizes per week, and there are 3 ways to
win.

AirPlay PrizeCentral is a new area on AirPlay.com with tons of contest
information, and is the place you go to claim every prize you win.
Check out www.airplay.com/prizes

See you on the field!
Team AirPlay

---

The web version of the game is available at
http://www.airplay.com/FootballInfo.tap . The mobile version costs
$3/month or $6 for the season - but there's a 7-day free trial. You can get the mobile version by texting “football” to PLAYTV, or by
visiting the game areas on your mobile phone.

Won $25 gift certificate off the Rams-Panthers game, although I haven't recieved email confirmation yet. Thanks!

[quote name='amcoolio']Won $25 gift certificate off the Rams-Panthers game, although I haven't recieved email confirmation yet. Thanks![/QUOTE]

suspicious since you joined today... or 3 days ago

Nope, not affiliated with that guy. I heard about this site through ocremix and have been doing all the free contests lately.

There were only 8 people on his website today, so it was easy to get the prizes. I'm sure that number will grow throughout the season though.

$50 more for winning MNF saints-titans.....

saintswinoa3.jpg

[quote name='quadomatic']hmmmm....

I do find it suspicious that the only person who has won anything joined this month...[/quote]

Don't know why this is a big deal...go to the website and you'll see all the winners posted weekly....I'm just the only one on this site that decided to play and as a result am winning.

I joined for the referral forum, anyway.

Oh well, your loss. Less people means better chance of winning for me.

[quote name='quadomatic']hmmmm....

I do find it suspicious that the only person who has won anything joined this month...[/QUOTE]
I agree, it is very suspscious IMO.

So what are these gift certificates for anyways?

I think the site *could* be legit. It's not like there aren't contests like this out there, and VC money for people crazy enough to just give it out (QB1 at Buffalo Wild Wings comes to mind). I might give it a shot this weekend.

Looks like Foladar won 7 times this week for over $200 in prize money. I find that pretty suspicious, IMO, and wonder why he is a mod.

proof4ju1.jpg

The trick is to get a game that not a lot of people are going to watch otherwise (like i've won most of mine with the carolina panthers games) and then you'd only be competing with 10 people for that $25 prize for the quarter ($100 for the game, not including random winners).

Like I went to the Baltimore-Arizona game and only 3 people were actively participating.

I'm sure participation will grow as the season goes on, though. It's just easy to win so much this early in the season when a whole lot of people aren't doing it.

[quote name='Foladar']I agree, it is very suspscious IMO.[/quote]
wtf? I saw your screename last week while I was logged on! Why would you say it's suspicious and be playing it at the same time?!

Edit: N/m, amcoolio already pointed you out. I think it's incredibly wrong for a forum guide to be lying to everybody.

[quote name='amcoolio']Looks like Foladar won 7 times this week for over $200 in prize money. I find that pretty suspicious, IMO, and wonder why he is a mod.
[/QUOTE]
If you have an issue with me, you can send me a PM rather than "air your dirty laundry" out on these boards .. if you'd do your math, I didn't win even $200. And I also don't see how winning 7 of 8 quarters in two games is suspscious, however your constant defending the website and bumping the thread however is very suspscious, when you registered right around the start of this thread.

[quote name='doraemonkerpal']wtf? I saw your screename last week while I was logged on! Why would you say it's suspicious and be playing it at the same time?!

Edit: N/m, amcoolio already pointed you out. I think it's incredibly wrong for a forum guide to be lying to everybody.[/QUOTE]
I never stated the website is suspscious at all, the user itself is suspscious because he continues to defend the website and registered when this thread started. The website is 110% legitimate, albeit buggy and sometimes with human errors.

[quote name='Foladar']I never stated the website is suspscious at all, the user itself is suspscious because he continues to defend the website and registered when this thread started. The website is 110% legitimate, albeit buggy and sometimes with human errors.[/quote]
Thanks for clearing that up.

ps. I agree about the buggy site and errors.

[quote name='Foladar']I never stated the website is suspscious at all, the user itself is suspscious because he continues to defend the website and registered when this thread started. The website is 110% legitimate, albeit buggy and sometimes with human errors.[/quote]

I don't really care because I don't mess with stuff like this anyway so it doesn't affect me, but to claim suspicious behavior and possibly keep people from a website you happen to be making money from was clearly (in my mind) to keep others from playing and minimize competition for points you might earn. I don't believe your intentions were pure for one second.

Like I said, it doesn't affect me, but perhaps informing others that the site is legit whether or not you know a poster here is legit would be the more honest route to take and won't affect your credibility.

/conspiracy theory

OK, people, quit bitching. I know Foladar is on the up and up around here, so don't be accusing him of anything. I don't know anything about amcoolio other than I don't like his attitude, though I doubt he's affiliated with the site personally.

Back on topic, this site isn't my cup of tea, but it's definitely my brother's, so I've told him about it already and he's planning on giving it a shot.

Also, Foladar, will you please clean this thread up? Delete all those big pictures and the accusations? I'd hate to see a thread of a great deal approved by Cheapy to be run over and die because of all the flaming that has gone on already.

[quote name='iowaholdem']OK, people, quit bitching. I know Foladar is on the up and up around here, so don't be accusing him of anything.[/quote]

Says you. I'm not so sure.

I don't know anything about amcoolio other than I don't like his attitude, though I doubt he's affiliated with the site personally.

Hell, the guy was only defending himself. He was confirming that the site posted is legit and all that happened was questions about his authenticity, at the same time making me question the site. He was defending the site posted and getting attacked for it. I would have an attitude too if that were me.
Also, Foladar, will you please clean this thread up? Delete all those big pictures and the accusations? I'd hate to see a thread of a great deal approved by Cheapy to be run over and die because of all the flaming that has gone on already.

Great idea, including deleting this post. Perhaps Foladar could also add his seal of approval instead of his suspicion so that other people feel safe in joining him in football fun and money rather than possibly excluding them.

[quote name='gamcreator']Foladar,

Did you receive your gift certificates already?[/QUOTE]
Yes, they were sent out next day (for Amazon) via email.

Well mikej012, you're certainly able to feel however you want. That was just my take on things. I just don't like when people (especially very new users) get overly defensive and start calling people idiots. But that being said, I think Foladar still needs to go through and delete damn near every reply in this topic (including these) that don't have much to do with the site. Including most of amcoolios, editing mine to the comment about my brother, deleting yours, this one, his own pointing suspicions, and everyone elses' that's pointing fingers but not adding to the topic of the airplay.com contest.

[quote name='iowaholdem'] I just don't like when people (especially very new users) get overly defensive and start calling people idiots.[/quote]

You've got a point there. He could have handled it better.

But that being said, I think Foladar still needs to go through and delete damn near every reply in this topic (including these) that don't have much to do with the site. Including most of amcoolios, editing mine to the comment about my brother, deleting yours, this one, his own pointing suspicions, and everyone elses' that's pointing fingers but not adding to the topic of the airplay.com contest.

I agree. I'll be the first to admit I haven't really contributed here. As such, I'm done.

Okay, I cleaned up the thread I think .. some posts might have been cut with it because I cleaned it up quick, but its clean now.

@ Foladar
is this you on the website's player of the week:

"Congrats to this week's POW winner foladar! This is foladar's 1st POW win, with 91,545 points and 7 quarters won!"

what prize did you get?

You don't win prizes for being player of the week. They just put you there because you won the most total points overall for the weekend (and technically most chances in the prize drawing, for what that week was, an iPod of sorts)

[quote name='help1']This would be a lot more fun if you could speak with the other players.[/quote]

Also, how do you select punt or field goal?

[quote name='help1']Also, how do you select punt or field goal?[/quote]

Punt is automatic and for FG, if there is one, you either choose GOOD or MISS..something like that.

ok, I won an $25 gift certificit and I entered my information to claim the prize?

How do I recieve the gift certificit? Mail? Email?

Email. Last week it took until Thursday though they said on their forums in week one that it would take "1-2 days"

Ugh I get so close for the first half of the Pats vs. Browns game...I lead for a short amount of time then lose it, ending up with 2nd and 4th place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back