calling all CAG photoshoppers/ CAGs capable of designing graphics

Status
Not open for further replies.

cthcky33

CAGiversary!
Feedback
16 (94%)
I need a logo designed for my new business venture.

mobile-rush.com

i will be selling cell phones and things of that nature

feel free to do whatever you want with the design

whoever designs the logo that i use will receive a new ps2 game

i would do this myself, but i absolutely suck at stuff like this, and what would take me 5 hours could probably be done in 5 minutes by some of you

[quote name='cthcky33']I need a logo designed for my new business venture.

mobile-rush.com

i will be selling cell phones and things of that nature

feel free to do whatever you want with the design

whoever designs the logo that i use will receive a new ps2 game

i would do this myself, but i absolutely suck at stuff like this, and what would take me 5 hours could probably be done in 5 minutes by some of you[/QUOTE]

pm with some details please

you can thank me later...

rushmobile9dm.jpg

shit, i just noticed i flipped the name. oh well, if i win ill change it, but i think you get the point

[quote name='iheartmetal']you can thank me later...

rushmobile9dm.jpg

shit, i just noticed i flipped the name. oh well, if i win ill change it, but i think you get the point[/quote]
HA HA!!! I love it! Thats a FLY BY NIGHT job if I ever seen one....

Not to be a dick or anything but I remember designing logos for you when you made this thread requesting a logo for "the blade station." You liked my logos and i even made revisions for you. I never recieved any games for doing the logo, more importantly i never recieved even a thank you. I never cared about not getting any games but a thank you would have been nice for the time i put into it.

Just thought i'd let everyone know if you're planning on investing your time with this.

heres a link to the thread i was refering to.
http://cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=66004&highlight="logo"

[quote name='onetrackmind']Not to be a dick or anything but I remember designing logos for you when you made this thread requesting a logo for "the blade station." You liked my logos and i even made revisions for you. I never recieved any games for doing the logo, more importantly i never recieved even a thank you. I never cared about not getting any games but a thank you would have been nice for the time i put into it.

Just thought i'd let everyone know if you're planning on investing your time with this.

http://cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=66004&highlight="logo"[/QUOTE]

Owned.

[quote name='onetrackmind']Not to be a dick or anything but I remember designing logos for you when you made this thread requesting a logo for "the blade station." You liked my logos and i even made revisions for you. I never recieved any games for doing the logo, more importantly i never recieved even a thank you. I never cared about not getting any games but a thank you would have been nice for the time i put into it.

http://cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=66004&highlight="logo"[/QUOTE]

in that case, i withdraw my offer for support... i don't do freebee's anymore. A descent logo (illustrator) should run you at a starting price of about 100 bucks or so.

http://cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=66004&highlight=%22logo%22[/quote]

I'd sue him, or request him to take the logo off his site.

I used to be a graphic designer, people always think it takes you 5 secs and that you're time isnt worth anything. I hate people like that.

One person wanted a website from me when I was first starting out, and they screwed me over so I removed the site. And they tried to sue me. No payment was made, so it was thrown out... but watch what you give away... people will take you're free image and possibly try to sue you in the end.

Since you are actually using the logo OTM created for you on the other site and never sent him a thing I think this will be locked up. If you want to create a new one where you just ask for graphic work in return for your good will that would probably be fine.

But you should really send OTM something for his effort, even if it is nearly a year after the fact.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back