Calling All Cars Game anyone

stakis

CAG Veteran
Hey CAGs

I just got my PS3 and got Calling all Cars, but it seems that everyone has kinda left this game in the dust.... or I'm just really late!!!

Anyways, I wanted to see if anyone was interested in playing tomorrow (Saturday May 17th at 10PM EST).... just before the CAG Warhawk get together at 11PM

If anyone is interested post here, or just show up at that time.... let me get an idea of how great this game was!

Thanks all

Stakis

The has been that way for a while. We use to have a Monday Calling All Cars meetup, but that was over the Summer (of last year). I can't play tonight due to another game conflict, but sometime next week I can.

Yea I figured this game dried up... but again... if anyone is out there that wants to give it a shot.... 10PM.... Saturday

I'll give that a try one day. I think I'll get schooled in it. Unfortunately since my gf is coming over tonight, I most likely won't be able to game at all. But I'll add you as a friend to see if we can do it another time.

How would you guys rate this game? I saw a preview of it and thougt it looked pretty cool, but was not 100% positive about it...

[quote name='fuss']How would you guys rate this game? I saw a preview of it and thougt it looked pretty cool, but was not 100% positive about it...[/QUOTE]It's fun, but mostly a multi-player game (not much single) and people rarely play it now. That's why it's hard to recommend, although I really enjoyed it.

[quote name='pete5883']I'm in rookie now. Anyone?[/QUOTE]

I went in at around 10:30.... was it you I played with Pete5883?? anyways, it was good fun... I can see how this game is great but I clearly sucked at it... so I got frustrated... but its definitely not a game you can play for hours on end.... but a good 1/2 hour before warhawk got me pumped!! see you all in 15 minutes!

[quote name='stakis']I went in at around 10:30.... was it you I played with Pete5883?? anyways, it was good fun... I can see how this game is great but I clearly sucked at it... so I got frustrated... but its definitely not a game you can play for hours on end.... but a good 1/2 hour before warhawk got me pumped!! see you all in 15 minutes![/QUOTE]

Yeah that was me. Takes a bit of getting used to. And yeah, after about 15 minutes of the game I've had enough.

[quote name='PeteyPie75']Is it worth buying at this point?[/QUOTE]
I wouldn't really recommend it unless maybe you have 4 people around all the time. With nothing better to play.

[quote name='Sinistar']Hey I was gonna get this to play with some friends online. Just wondering if it supports voice chat?[/quote]

That it does sir.

bread's done
Back