Can anyone give me some European (preferably UK) sites that ship games to the US?

hootie

CAGiversary!
Feedback
12 (100%)
I really want to buy Anno 1701: Dawn of Discovery for the DS but it is only availible in Europe right now, so can anyone list some European/UK sites that ship to the US? Amazon.co.uk doesn't ship games to the US, and the eBay prices are too high (the bidders really want the game!), so I need some more sites.

www.sendit.com ships to the US, but for some reason, they say Anno DS doesn't come out there until August, even though it is out in Europe.

Thanks for any help, I can't wait to play this game :whistle2:(

Try amazon.co.uk. A lot of European sellers ship overseas and sometimes you'll even find American sellers that only deal in European goods.

[quote name='xeno']is this the game that looks like simcity but it has pirates and stuff...?[/quote]
Yes, it is. :)

And I guess I'll try out amazon UK, who knows, I might find it.

EDIT:...damn. I checked and there are no used copies availible yet.

gameplay.co.uk mails to the u.s. i've never bought anything from them, but i know fellow cag'ers have. i considered importing wipeout pure from them (so i could use the omega race packs). here's a link to anno 1701 (ds):

http://shop.gameplay.co.uk/webstore/productpage.asp?productcode=DS1150&title=anno_1701

but it looks like they have it listed as an august release as well. sorry.

on a side note, i've played anno 1701 on my ds flashcart, and i really really like it. highly recommended. not trying to rub it in; just confirming that it would be a worthwhile import.

good luck.

Why the hell do they list it as a preorder for August 24, when I just saw two UK copies of the game sell on eBay this weekend? Just doesn't make any sense...

[quote name='hootie']Why the hell do they list it as a preorder for August 24, when I just saw two UK copies of the game sell on eBay this weekend? Just doesn't make any sense...[/QUOTE]
i'm not sure how accurate this is, but ign lists it as an august release for the uk, but the release date for australia is listed as june:

http://ds.ign.com/objects/893/893951.html

not sure how accurate this is, but perhaps that's the answer.

bread's done
Back