Can anyone give me some opinions on these Genesis games?

B

Blackout

So today I went to Gamecrazy and scored on the $5 for $5 deal. I was just wondering if anyone had any opinions or comments on these games. I really can't find any reviews and I'm just interested to see if these games are any good.

Disney's Talespin
Toy Story
Taz in Escape From Mars
JamesPond 2 Codename Robocod
Fantasia
James Pond

Thanks!

Disney's Talespin-- solid platformer, classic disney style, but not as good as Donald or Mickey Mouse Castle of Illusion.

Toy Story-- Never played

Taz in Escape From Mars-- Never played, but if its like the first one, then the graphics will be colorful, but the controls are kinda crap.

JamesPond 2 Codename Robocod-- Interesting game, but not great.

Fantasia-- Cool graphics, once again control is not responsive from what I remember.

James Pond-- One of EA's first foray into platformers. Ok game, graphics are nice, kinda difficult.

Toy Story had merely average gameplay, but was technically impressive especially the first person sequence in the claw machine level.

Geez, with that list of games, I think you should get your $5 back. All those games sucked major ass. The James Pond series were all crap. Fantasia, like the movie, was pretty..but made no sense. Taz was a WB version of Xmen for the Genesis IMO. Anyway, you could beat all those games in one night.

[quote name='vasco']Geez, with that list of games, I think you should get your $5 back. All those games sucked major ass. The James Pond series were all crap. Fantasia, like the movie, was pretty..but made no sense. Taz was a WB version of Xmen for the Genesis IMO. Anyway, you could beat all those games in one night.[/quote]

LOL woah not even worth a five spot? These were the only interesting looking games at the Crazy too.

[quote name='IkilledLassic']Im not sure if they sucked major ass, but they are pretty bad -- I just didnt want to shit on your find like that ;)[/quote]

LOL! I was just saying.

LOL well for some reason I enjoy shitty games so hopefully I'll dig these. Thanks for the input.

bread's done
Back