Can anyone help me identify this PS1 game?

HakoneNanamagari

CAG Veteran
Feedback
2 (100%)
I was talking to my friend and he asked me about a PS1 game he used to play, I had no idea what it was but I told him I'd ask around.
Apparently it was a racing game, and you could choose between roller blades, a bike, or a skateboard. You could do tricks, and you got to upgrade your vehicle. He also said that you could punch people.
Does anybody have any idea?

[quote name='FoxHoundADAM']I own that game!!!! And it came out as ESPN Extreme Games first.[/quote]

Actually 2xtreme was the sequel. The one you're talking about was re-released as 1xtreme when it became a GH(because they lost the ESPN license?).

All I remember is I played the shit out of the demo on the PlayStation Picks demo CD that came with the original launch PS1s...

When the PS1 first came out, I rented one from Blockbuster with that ESPN game, Ridge Racer, and some shitty fighting game, maybe Battle Arena Toshinden (sp?).

I think ESPN was a launch game, and it wasnt half bad considering that. Didnt it also have luge as a vehicle choice?

3Xtreme was better. You could use cheat codes and play as Frankenstein and a Mummy I think. Good times.

It wasn't that great of a game by any means, but it was a fun romp before the Tony Hawk series came out.

bread's done
Back