Can anyone help me set up my first eBay auction? It's for FFVII, FFVIII and FFIX!!!

thegarageband

CAGiversary!
Hello fellow CAGers! This will be my first eBay auction and since I found Final Fantasy 7,8 and 9 today at a flea market for the exquisitely cheap price of $19 dollars, I think this would be a great first auction. The games come complete with manual and in really good condition except for the FFVII case which has a minor crack in the front. I'd be extremely grateful for any tips out there since I need some quick cash to pay some bills. Thanks!

P.S. How do I get that crazy Shaq-fu graphic I've been seeing around here?

the first thing you want to do is switch the case for FFVII with one of the other ones. Take out all the artwork, and put it in the good looking case. People will pay more for it then. Take Pictures, sell them seperately, yadda yadda yadda.

and all you have to get to get fuck is to say fuck fuck fuck fuck and pray to kazaam

(just type in the f-word uncensored and you get it)

These games are selling like hotcakes on eBay. Should I throw in a freebie? Maybe Incredible Crisis...or Marvel Vs. Capcom 2?

just sell them all as a whole, since FF9 and FF8 aren't selling that great, but throw it in with FF7 you'll probably make up to $70. Depends on the buyer though since the FF7 is cracked.

[quote name='xmrblondex']and all you have to get to get fuck is to say fuck fuck fuck fuck and pray to kazaam[/QUOTE]

lmao, fuck is the best game on the snes and when you aren't playing it, fuck makes a great doorstop

[quote name='mr ryles']just sell them all as a whole, since FF9 and FF8 aren't selling that great, but throw it in with FF7 you'll probably make up to $70. Depends on the buyer though since the FF7 is cracked.[/QUOTE]

It's real easy to replace those. Just grab any regular sized jewel case and swap out the back with the cracked FF7.

bread's done
Back