Can anyone here do a business logo design??

cthcky33

CAGiversary!
Feedback
16 (94%)
i am in the proccess of starting an online business and i need a good logo. i threw one together that is super crappy, and need something along the same lines as far as design, just a lot cooler looking. my website is www.thebladestation.com. and when everything is operational in about 2 weeks or so, there will be a CAG discount code just so everybody knows. right now only like 10% of the items are listed. also any suggestions on the website would be appreciated

EDIT: whoever gets this done for me will get a couple free ps2 games

[quote name='onetrackmind']i can maybe come up with something... i need specifics though[/QUOTE]

just something that looks kinda like the really crappy one i came up with that is on the website. just with better clip art and a cool font

[quote name='onetrackmind']i can maybe come up with something... i need specifics though[/QUOTE]
This man's good...really good.

my stupid dsl has been not working since i first posted, thanks everybody. any designs or just website advice or ideas would be lovely

Had some free time, so I thought I'd give it a try. I'm sure someone else here can do much better.

bladestation.jpg

I whipped this up really quick at work today. I might try to do something else with more detail over the weekend if I have the time. Same design with two different fonts.

thanks a lot for all the different ideas guys. im thinking a .com will probably need to be added to the logo so its not confusing. i will add the CAG promo code tonight

[quote name='onetrackmind']my pathetic attempts... i've realized i suck at logo design.

[/QUOTE]

You, sir, are too modest! Your designs always kick ass!

bread's done
Back