[CAN] Best Buy: The Darkness-$9.95

For $10, it's worth it for Mike Patton's voice acting alone. For those who have recently gotten an Xbox, this is a nice title to add to your collection with good production values and an interesting, original premise.

Hmm. I personally didn't really think this game is worth 10 bucks, to be honest. The gameplay feels really clunky by modern standards, and the story is typical supernatural bullsh*t with a load of mafia movie cliches.

Just my two cents. Maybe if it was 5 bucks...

EDIT: Adamantum -- haha, interesting how differently we seem to feel about this game. Oh well.

Didn't like the demo, but what do I know. I haven't played the full game. I'd like to see Tomb Raider Underworld hit $10 like it did at Target in the US for a while.

[quote name='CHW']Hmm. I personally didn't really think this game is worth 10 bucks, to be honest. The gameplay feels really clunky by modern standards, and the story is typical supernatural bullsh*t with a load of mafia movie cliches.

Just my two cents. Maybe if it was 5 bucks...

EDIT: Adamantum -- haha, interesting how differently we seem to feel about this game. Oh well.[/QUOTE]
Pretty much wraps up my thoughts about the game. Great voice acting, though.

[quote name='Adamantum']For $10, it's worth it for Mike Patton's voice acting alone. For those who have recently gotten an Xbox, this is a nice title to add to your collection with good production values and an interesting, original premise.[/QUOTE]

werd!

I just got all his Tomahawk CDs (to go with my complete Faith no More, Bungle and Peeping Tom, Zorn, General Patton and Kaada/Patton stuff - he keeps himself busy).

bread's done
Back