[can] EB - Killzone 2 - $9.99 (trade 1 deal)

Ranzo

CAGiversary!
I have not seen this listed yet.
Feb 27th - Mar 1st
Trade one game and get Killzone 2 for $9.99.

Games on the list are all PS3:
POP
Fallout 3
COD5
LBP
NFS: Undercover

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I just tried the Killzone 2 online, and I must say I can see why people are going crazy for this game. It really is a lot of fun. It's kinda like a mix between COD4 and BF2, with a lot of variety thrown in there. Variety is one thing I think more shooters should encourage.

god damn it, is it really a mix of cod4?....

i LOVE BF2 and i quit COD series after lvling up to 20 (both cod4 & cod waw)....

...this is going to hurt the gameplay abit for me....

K2 takes WAY too long to level up I hear, I've only been playing the online for a bit (got my fill during the beta) but damn.

[quote name='kathos']K2 takes WAY too long to level up I hear, I've only been playing the online for a bit (got my fill during the beta) but damn.[/quote]

isnt that better tho? if you like the game, you'd want it to be longer....

I wish I were in Canada... so close, yet so far away.

Over here in we have trade in 2 (new releases, the list blows balls) and get RE5 for $20 =(

As far as leveling goes, again it is a mix between BF2 and COD4. In COD4 ranks are handed out like candy (I recall a few times where I leveled up 2 or 3 times after one round). In BF2 they take forever to obtain, to the point that only people who have played the game for a combined total of 500 - 600 hours will be near the top ranks (and its likely that most of those won't have the highest rank yet).

Killzone 2 sides more to COD4 in this respect, but it's not as easy. I've played about 2.5 hours in total online in Killzone 2 and I've already leveled up 3 times. I usually level up after about 2 rounds (although that will probably slow down soon as the higher ranks require more points). So I still say you level up quite quickly, but not as quickly as COD4.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Bencherstyle']isnt that better tho? if you like the game, you'd want it to be longer....[/quote]

Honestly as much as I love K2 right now, I'm a PC gamer at heart and if I'm gonna grind away it's gonna be in the comfort of a keyboard and mouse, which is why I enjoyed BF2 and 2142 (I think I'm the only one who enjoyed this) so much.

CoD4 and WaW were so much fun online but so many damn retards, it's like the Counter Strike crowd migrated over just to bug the crap outta me.

bread's done
Back