Ranzo

CAGiversary!
New Trade 3 games

GTA 4 - All
Frontlines - All
Turok - All
Hannah Montana - Wii
Super Smash - Wii
Devil may Cry 4 - All - Get an Art book With Pre order (not in stock yet)
Burnout Paradise - All
Army of Two - All
Losy Odyssy - 360
Turning Point - All
Dark Messiah - 360
Nights - Wii (all ready out)
House of the Dead 2&3
Haze - PS3 (Pre order, keep the Recipet and you can bring it back with in 7 days for full credit on trade)
Fifa Street 3 - All
Darksector - All

I think that means that if you preordered it and keep your receipt, you can return it back within 7 days for the purchase price (in credit).

I think the deal isn't that great on HotD 2&3 though, since they're already budget priced.

One question Ranzo, about the coupons in the December flyer, if we preordered Brawl, can we still use that coupon for the $10 off the combined purchase of Brawl, CC and WP card?

[quote name='Hoonose']

One question Ranzo, about the coupons in the December flyer, if we preordered Brawl, can we still use that coupon for the $10 off the combined purchase of Brawl, CC and WP card?[/quote]

I would allow it. I do not know about other stores. I do not see a problem.

Are there any others? Like an older list or something? I've acquired some trade fodder and I really don't want to wait

[quote name='philvo87']any idea if the ubisoft games from the zellers sale will qualify for the trade-ins at ebgames? ;o[/quote]

Obviously it would vary, on a game title to title basis. Your question could not have been any more general!

I'm still personally debating to myself whether it is morally ok to put my DMC4 preorder in, get the book, then more than likely have to cancel that preorder due to there being an actual good deal on this game elsewhere...oh the choices.

[quote name='Griptor']Pretty good list. Do they allow doubles for these trade 3 deals?[/quote]
Depends on the manager.

[quote name='mrelusive']I'm a sucker for preorder swag, so I might drop some games for DMC4.[/quote]
Ditto

[quote name='lawlflip']So I could trade ANY 3 games for DMC4 collectors?[/quote]
The games need at least a $8 TIV. You could try calling your local EB and see if those games qualify.

[quote name='lawlflip']So I could trade ANY 3 games for DMC4 collectors?

How about;
BF2 - PC
BF2: Special Forces - PC
Animal Crossing - DS
?[/quote]

EB generally only accepts 360, PS3, Wii, XBOX, PS2, GC, and DS games. GBA and PC may be allowed, depending on the store/manager.

[quote name='lawlflip']So I could trade ANY 3 games for DMC4 collectors?

How about;
BF2 - PC
BF2: Special Forces - PC
Animal Crossing - DS
?[/quote]

I'm pretty certain Animal Crossing qualifies, it's had a relatively high TIV since launch. But I don't think the other two qualify, if they even buy PC games, but call and make sure.

oh, for the receipt, sometimes they will only allow you to trade for a different game (depending on store). to avoid that, ask for a gift receipt when you get the game, since it doesn't say you did a trade 3 deal for the game.

[quote name='gmoney1234567890']oh, for the receipt, sometimes they will only allow you to trade for a different game (depending on store). to avoid that, ask for a gift receipt when you get the game, since it doesn't say you did a trade 3 deal for the game.[/quote]

many emails have been sent out stating NO gift recepit or to be written on the gift recipet that it was the trade deal. The company is not stupid just some of the staff may forget. (i am not calling them stupid just forgetfull)

Would the trade in work with DS games that don't have the cases? My friend gave me Spider-man 3 and Worms 2, but no cases. I used to work at EB, but I don't think they'd qualify for that reason though... And I doubt at least Spider-man would be worth enough anyways.

[quote name='craig64']Would the trade in work with DS games that don't have the cases? My friend gave me Spider-man 3 and Worms 2, but no cases. I used to work at EB, but I don't think they'd qualify for that reason though... And I doubt at least Spider-man would be worth enough anyways.[/quote]
I was told that games need to be complete.

For a trade 3, they'll most likely look at the games, but it depends on the person. They usually don't bother checking if there are a lot of games traded in at once (I traded in 26 games one time, when they had the bonus credit, and I had 2-3 games with no manuals, and about 6 GBA games with no cases......they didn't check anything.

What they do is they give you the credit of the game (usually $59.99 with ps3/360 games) and make you pay the difference...am I assuming DMC4 CE?

Hey guys hows this;

3 of my DS games:
Animal Crossing
Castlevania PoR
EBA
Metroid Prime Hunters
Pokemon D

What 3 should I trade fro DMC4 LE?

[quote name='lawlflip']Hey guys hows this;

3 of my DS games:
Animal Crossing
Castlevania PoR
EBA
Metroid Prime Hunters
Pokemon D

What 3 should I trade fro DMC4 LE?[/quote]

All will qualify, cept maybe POR, so pick the ones that have lots of replay value to keep. I'd kep pokemon and animal crossing.

gta 4, turok and devilmaycry 4 seem to be the only ones catching my eye. Can i just bring in the games anyday during the week or does it have to be on the weekend?

Placeholder date, delay, or Canada getting screwed?

Ebgames.com still lists it as early February... don't know if that means anything.

I've got it ordered through Dell from their days of deals. I'd be more worried if I was a nut for the game...

[quote name='SickBoy']Placeholder date, delay, or Canada getting screwed?

Ebgames.com still lists it as early February... don't know if that means anything.

I've got it ordered through Dell from their days of deals. I'd be more worried if I was a nut for the game...[/quote]

Meh it's Best Buy: who knows how accurate it is. It still looks like Feb. 10 in the U.S. but I see another post from someone in Quebec about EB's date in the computer as being in March.

For comparison's sake, EB computers (at least the one here) say FFXIII has a March release date aswell...

Though Smash releasing in March would probably be more likely. ;)

bread's done
Back