CAGiversary!
Here is the new list of trade 3 games.

Spore (PC)
Mercenaries 2 (ALL)
Tiger Woods 09 (ALL)
Tales of Vesperia (360)
Outdoor Challenge W/ Pad? (Wii)
Madden 09 (ALL)
Bother in Arms - both version. (Wii and ALL)
Socom Confrontation (PS3)
Too Human (360)
Bioshock (PS3)
Carnival (Wii)
Little Big Planet (PS3)
Resistance 2 (PS3)
Unreal Tournament 2 (360)
NHL 09
NHL 2k9
Fracture
Midnight club 3
Star wars unleased
Star wars clone wars
Active Life (Wii)
TNA Impact (ALL) Bonus DVD with pre order
Viva Pinata
Saints Row 2
Destroy all Humans
Silent Hill
GhostBuster
Fall out 3

Last edited by a moderator:
nobody has to help me but if someone could help me out by pming me a list of 3 easy to get under 10$ games so I can preorder vesperia it would make a great birthday gift.

[quote name='Ranzo']Here is the new list of trade 3 games.

Spore (PC)
Mercenaries 2 (ALL)
Tiger Woods 09 (ALL)
Tales of Vesperia (360)
Outdoor Challenge W/ Pad? (Wii)
Madden 09 (ALL)
Bother in Arms - both version. (Wii and ALL)
Socom Confrontation (PS3)
Too Human (360)[/quote]

Ranzo..one of my local stores told me that fallout 3 is on the list as well......any confirmation on that?

Hope this list lasts for awhile, I have alot on the shelf I am playing already, too bad I read in the EB value post on this board that GRAW dropped below $8, should have used it when I could

[quote name='Encrypt']Hope this list lasts for awhile, I have alot on the shelf I am playing already, too bad I read in the EB value post on this board that GRAW dropped below $8, should have used it when I could[/quote]

$8 in trade value yes. Although most stores do not accept xbox or gamecube games anymore regardless of TIV. They also don't accept game boy advance games.

If someone has a list of games that are cheap and worth $8 plz let me know, i could pick up some titles for you too as im going out hunting tomarrow.

The BBV around my area have a lot of $15 used games that qualify (and some 9.99 new games which are running out).. so with the B2G1F you can find 3 qualifying games for $30, which is a pretty good deal and not too much effort. The wiki is your friend :) And with the current trade promos the prices are updated quite often.

I have not seen Fallout listed. This is up to date as of today. And ps2/xbox/gc games are ymmv but they need to be 8$ of course.

[quote name='Firestorm']Tales of Vesperia? Awesome.[/quote]

Awesome, indeed. I guess I know where I'm going this Monday =P

Last edited by a moderator:
No Star Wars: TFU? Probably too early (releases Sept. 16). Which reminds me, I need to switch my pre-order once the Wii version is in EB's system.

Rogers Video might still have their BOGO. Naruto UN2 (PS2) still works.

That's a pretty damn good lineup for what is supposed to be "dry season". Too Human or Vesperia, hmm.

Go with Vesperia if only because Denis Dyack is a deranged lunatic. Although Too Human is like 10 hours and Vesperia's probably gonna be like 40 hours...

Just get Vesperia. Please. More sales. More NA Tales games please. I'd kill for Destiny Remake in English :(

Man, I did a trade 3 for Too Human ages ago on a "Trade 3 for anything" weekend. Couldn't think of anything else. I think there's a bunch of stuff coming out in fall that I'd rather get, but I occasionally hear stories of them being sticklers about switching away from stuff that's "on the list." I think I'd have had a better time of it if I'd tried to switch a week ago.

Just pre-ordered Tales (god, i'm cheap). Seems like Soul Calibur 4 and Bad Company are still in the deal, along with Civilization Revolution. but probably old news.

Traded Dark Messiah, Stranglehold CE and Transformers for Mercs 2. Thinking about scooping some 9.99 titles for Too Human, but worried its going to suck. One store I talked to didn't confirm Madden.

Wow I am going to have to call to see what my store has on their list, I counted 8 titles on that new list I want, should be a little easier on the budget, guess I will have to hit Blockbuster and Rogers for some bargins to flip

Just traded in for Mercenaries 2, cost me a total of $23 it. :lol:

Picked up the following 3 games from Blockbuster:
Two Worlds (14.99)
Spiderman 3 (14.99)
NFL Tour (14.99)

Since it was "Buy 2 get 1 Free", I only paid $33

Traded them into EB, received +$10 trade-in bonus from their promotion and Mercenaries 2.

This deal could be even better if you take the time to find 3 $9.99 games with $8+ TIV from Blockbuster video (I could only find 1, Sega Revo Rally)

[quote name='moosebox']Just traded in for Mercenaries 2, cost me a total of $23 it. :lol:

Two Worlds (14.99)
Spiderman 3 (14.99)
NFL Tour (14.99)

Traded them into EB, received +$10 trade-in bonus from their promotion and Mercenaries 2.

This deal could be even better if you take the time to find 3 $9.99 games with $8+ TIV from Blockbuster video (I could only find 1, Sega Revo Rally)[/quote]

HOW DID U GET THE $10 BONUS

[quote name='RCCP1977']HOW DID U GET THE $10 BONUS[/quote]

I don't know...they just gave it too me. I guess it's YMMV.

[quote name='Gombay']Do they still take last generation games for these deals?[/quote]

They are not supposed to take Xbox and Gamecube games anymore but, some people have been able to do a trade 3 with them so ymmv.

Can you do multiple trade-3's at a time, or do they not allow that? There are a few games off that list I was hoping to do it for, and I just want to know if I can do them at the same time, or if I'm going to have to go in a few times for them.

[quote name='RCCP1977']HOW DID U GET THE $10 BONUS[/quote]

Got it once from a newbie-ish CSR, didn't get it another time from a more experienced CSR, so definitely YMMV

[quote name='cswloo']Can you do multiple trade-3's at a time, or do they not allow that? There are a few games off that list I was hoping to do it for, and I just want to know if I can do them at the same time, or if I'm going to have to go in a few times for them.[/quote]

I have done two before, I don't see why the wouldn't allow it.. as long as you don't have dupes or make it obvious you bought a bunch of things from BBV. Just be friendly and don't look like you're trying to abuse the system.

The only ones that I could do the deal for was Soul Calibur IV, Too Human, Tales of Vesperia, Madden 2009, Spore, Socom Confrontation, Tiger Woods, Brothers in Arms, and apparently anything that was released in the last two weeks.

Also, it seems like the extra credit doesn't limit you. so if you bring in 9 games and tradef for 3 games, you're getting $45. again, YMMV.

[quote name='cswloo']Can you do multiple trade-3's at a time, or do they not allow that? There are a few games off that list I was hoping to do it for, and I just want to know if I can do them at the same time, or if I'm going to have to go in a few times for them.[/quote]I've done multiple games before. Just bring in 9 games or something and get 3 games.

Hey guys, is this deal still on? I've read from some poeple that EB always does the trade-3 deal, but occcassionally but when I see it advertised it's as a specific weekend thing.

The one for specific games is always on. The advertisement for specific weekends is when they do the promo on all upcoming games and new releases.

[quote name='Firestorm']The one for specific games is always on. The advertisement for specific weekends is when they do the promo on all upcoming games and new releases.[/quote]

Thanks, I'm going to go trade some stuff in right now then.

[quote name='afterburn999']hmm i wonder if i can get them to give me the Tales of Vesparia collectors edition if i pay the 10 bucks more ?[/quote]

Is it $69.99? If so, generally (depends on CSR) you can get it for the trade 3 without any extra cash. I got Fallout 3 CE ($69.99) this way.

[quote name='moosebox']Just traded in for Mercenaries 2, cost me a total of $23 it. :lol:

Two Worlds (14.99)
Spiderman 3 (14.99)
NFL Tour (14.99)

This deal could be even better if you take the time to find 3 $9.99 games with $8+ TIV from Blockbuster video (I could only find 1, Sega Revo Rally)[/quote]
I went to trade in NFL Tour 2 days ago and it was only worth $2. :headache:

Can somebody please help me out?

I wanted to pre-order games that weren't on the list by trading of course. The games I traded in all had a $8 of TIV. The guy said I could get some credit instead so I got that.
But is the list only for games that are far from release date? Like for exemple, I want to pre-order Mario Super Sluggers (out 25th of Aug.) but it's not on the list... I'll have to wait more weeks before its release so I can pre-order it by trading?
If not, I gotta wait till it's out so I can trade some games for it?

[quote name='cssgoat']Can somebody please help me out?

I wanted to pre-order games that weren't on the list by trading of course. The games I traded in all had a $8 of TIV. The guy said I could get some credit instead so I got that.
But is the list only for games that are far from release date? Like for exemple, I want to pre-order Mario Super Sluggers (out 25th of Aug.) but it's not on the list... I'll have to wait more weeks before its release so I can pre-order it by trading?
If not, I gotta wait till it's out so I can trade some games for it?[/quote]

It's hit and miss. Some EB's only allow you to pre-order from a list. Some however allow you to pre-order anything in their database. I was able to pre-order Socom & Little Big Planet. If you're in the GTA, my EB was the one across from Sherway Gardens (Not inside).

Just an FYI for those who want to do a trade 3, the list was pretty much the same as what Ranzo has posted now, but Rock Band 2 was also on there. However, the CSR wasn't sure if the Canadian release date would be in Septmeber, like the American one is. He said they might get here late, like last year (I don't know why there would be a problem with getting the disc-only copies on time, but there you have it).

Damn, I could've preordered Rock Band 2? Ugh.... I'll see if I have 3 more games (I am assuming this would be the one without instruments, right?)

[quote name='wpooh888']It's hit and miss. Some EB's only allow you to pre-order from a list. Some however allow you to pre-order anything in their database. I was able to pre-order Socom & Little Big Planet. If you're in the GTA, my EB was the one across from Sherway Gardens (Not inside).[/quote]

So EB won't allow you to pre-order on all upcoming games even if it's coming like the next day? Hmmm. So you'll have to wait till it's out right? Weird system, IMO.

I was just at my local BlockBuster and they had three copies of Two Worlds and a copy of The Club for 14.99 Also Buy 2 get 1 Free. According to the wiki these will be over the $8 limit at EB so I'm going to try to pre-order something tonight. Anyone know if they will take multiple copies since I will have to double up the Two Worlds?

bread's done
Back