[CAN] HMV Game deals

Cthulhu8u

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Went to HMV in Woodbridge, noticed a few cheap(ish) games, notably Final Fantasy Tactics and Castlevania (both PSP) for $20 each. Nothing else looked that great as far as prices go, but maybe others have noticed and can share.

I might go and grab both tomorrow. I have, oh, only about a 15 game PSP backlog :whee:

Both of those games have been part of the Greatest Hits lot in the US since sometime last year; you can even find a copy or two reflecting this. It seems only now stores are changing their prices to reflect this.

[quote name='RaisinBran']Those were always $20 at HMV[/quote]

LOL, I love when people say always. Not cutting you up, but how long is always? I've been looking for both at a decent price for a while, and last time I was in HMV (less than a year ago) they didn't have either one. Please share this stuff, people!

I always figured the tough part with FF:T was actually finding stock. I remember it was $19.99 before Christmas at some stores, but again, stock was limited.

Monday

Culdcept saga
Death jr wii
Syphon filter logans PSP

All $10 at HMv, there was 1 only here and they are gone so YMMV

the only other one at $10 was a few copies of wii alien syndrome

if you're looking for something specific, stock can be (roughly) checked online. The online prices are often listed higher than instore

I picked up a bunch of (largely crappy) $10 games from the downtown HMVs. None of them are great deals, but they were cheap:

Dark Sector
Culdcept Saga
Project Sylpheed
Tony Hawk's Project 8 (I've been playing skate 2 and wanted to relive the old-school fun that I had with Tony Hawk 2)

I also picked up Ghost Recon 2 for $15 and The Club for $20.

bread's done
Back