Can I get some help pricing some of this gaming stuff.

ajh2298

CAGiversary!
Feedback
181 (100%)
I am trying to clear out my unused gaming equipment and games to get enough for a PS4 and would like some help on the dollar amount I should look for.

Thanks,

Anthony

GAMES

Kingdom Hearts 1 & 2-PS2 (both opened and complete black labels)

Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic 1 & 2-Xbox (both opened and complete black labels)

Grand Theft Auto Double Pack-Xbox (still sealed)

Grand Theft Auto San Andres-Xbox (Hot Coffee Edition) (still sealed)

Mass Effect 1-360 (still sealed original release non-platiumn hits version)

Uncharted 1-PS3 (still sealed orginal release black label version)

Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2-360 (still sealed)

Metroid Prime Trilogy Collectors Edition Steelbook-Wii (still sealed)

SYSTEMS

White 4gb Walmart Exclusive Xbox 360 with extra all white limited edition controller all still sealed

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 250gb Xbox360 phat system still sealed

MISC.

Street Fighter IV Fight Stick Tournament Edition-360 (still sealed)

This One Here:

http://www.amazon.com/Fighter-FightStick-Tournament-Edition-Playstation-3/dp/B001M22WN8/ref=sr_sp-atf_title_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1395347316&sr=8-2&keywords=Mad+Catz+Street+Fighter+Anniversary+Fight+Stick

Two White Guitar Hero 2 Wired Guitars and a double "gig" bag that holds both of them-360

PS3 "Eye" Camera with two Move Controllers and Two "Nav" Controllers all still sealed with about 3-4 games.(Kung Fu Rider, The Shoot, Sports Champion, The Fight)

Last edited by a moderator:
-Kingdom Hearts 1 & 2-PS2 (both opened and complete black labels)

About $10 to $15 each. Newegg sells them often for $10, but GH versions. These games had multiple reprints that you can still find sealed copies everywhere commonly. $15 since they are black labels should be about the price.

-Uncharted 1-PS3 (still sealed orginal release black label version)

$10, maybe more but the game is so common with all the iterations, $15 since it's sealed?

-Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2-360 (still sealed)

This could be worth a lot, I'd do more research on it, but I hear they can go for stupid amounts. Personally, I paid $7 for a copy, but then it skyrocketed to $30+ (used) for no reason.

-Metroid Prime Trilogy Collectors Edition Steelbook-Wii (still sealed)

This is still worth something, I'd say $55-$80, definitely do more research. One of the few Wii steelbooks, the other of the top of my head is Cursed Mountain which is still dirt cheap. But this trilogy has much more sway.

Most of the items I don't have much first hand experience on, but don't undervalue the sealed MPT Steelbook.  Sure, it took a hit in demand when GS released the non-steelbook version last year, but the price is still premium.  Recently sold sealed copies are closer to the $100-$150 range (some even more than that).

Also, you could probably sell both KOTORs together in one lot for around $45-50, or individually KOTOR 1 for $15-20, and KOTOR 2 for $25-$30.  This is assuming they are both in good shape, little to no defects.

You could trade that Fightstick to Amazon. It's not bad and you get the credit a lot faster than you would if you look for a buyer.

You could trade that Fightstick to Amazon. It's not bad and you get the credit a lot faster than you would if you look for a buyer.
Never did Amazon trade-in before but that would work since I want to get a PS4. Is there a link to the page or anything?

Oh I see the link on the page $138 wouldn't be bad but I was thinking I could get $200 on the open market.

Never did Amazon trade-in before but that would work since I want to get a PS4. Is there a link to the page or anything?

Oh I see the link on the page $138 wouldn't be bad but I was thinking I could get $200 on the open market.
Crap the Fight Stick dropped $7 in one day should I trade it in? I don't know what to do. It seems like an item that would be in high demand to the right people at the right time. I just don't think I want to hold on to it that long.

Crap the Fight Stick dropped $7 in one day should I trade it in? I don't know what to do. It seems like an item that would be in high demand to the right people at the right time. I just don't think I want to hold on to it that long.
I would.personally trade it in, the longer you hold onto it, the lower the value with no guarantee of someone in open market buying it

Unless you feel like holding onto it until the holiday season (where sealed games / accessories naturally spike for obvious reasons), I would trade it into Amazon now. Much easier to deal with, plus you would save yourself the shipping costs (probably around $10-15) and the eBay and Paypal fees (easily another $18-20 right there).

Not sure if you would need to open it up first before trading it in to Amazon, only thing to consider.

Quick update ended up trading in the Fight Stick to Amazon for $131. And the MP:Trilogy CE just sold for $150 on Amazon Marketplace which netted me $127.00 after fees and shipping.

Quick update ended up trading in the Fight Stick to Amazon for $131. And the MP:Trilogy CE just sold for $150 on Amazon Marketplace which netted me $127.00 after fees and shipping.
Nice lol, I hate that seeing things sitting around that are waiting to be turned into money. Lol.

bread's done
Back