Can I run Gears of war for the PC....

Thanks, Apparently I can run the game.

The main thing I have to thank you for is the link, that will be useful if I ever decide to buy another game!

I've always wondered about that site. i know it tells you whether you can run it or not, but does it really tell you or is it accurate on "how" well it runs?

Considering the lackluster performance I've had with a 8800GTX card and a e8400 CPU, I'm going to advise you just get it on your xbox.

I mean, it will run on your computer, but you'll have to turn the settings down... and if you have to turn the settings down, what's the point of PC gaming?

Also, if you are planning on getting a new computer/laptop sometime in the future and expect to be able to easily transfer over your save file from your old machine to your new machine you might want to hold off on starting GoW due to how Live was setup to work with Gears. It is not very intuitive to transfer over your save data. Which means you would lose all your progress towards unlocking Insane difficulty, COG tags found and all your progress towards achievements (you won't lose unlocked achievements though). Also some people have reported getting corrupt save files if your computer tends to get knocked off the internet from time to time since your save files are tied to your Live account and GT.

bread's done
Back