Can I still beable to get MW2 Xbox 360 Elite at gamestop?

delta75229

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
I received a bunch of gamestop gift cards for christmas and I really want to use those credits on the Modern warfare 2 elite console, but the stores around said that it was pre-order only. Is there any way I can get it at gamestop?

Thanks in advance.

You'll have to call around. It's a long shot but some store out there has to have one. You may be out of luck though... I know some Target stores in my area still have the MW2 console but they might be in the back rooms.

Thanks, I already try the two closest stores to me that were on the list and they both said they don't have it. I'll try some other store again tomorrow when the open. Thanks again

by them telling you it's for pre orders is crap since it's a month old and they only hold a pre order for I think it is 2 days after it is released and it's way past 30 days of it's release. What you can do is perhaps sell the gift cards and use that $ towards purchasing it elsewhere or call gamestop corporate and complain about your situation. I mean, it's just sitting there not being sold when a potential customer like yourself is willing to pay the $400 for it. I don't see the problem with it. Talk to the district mgr.

Well, I called all the stores on the list that said to have it in stock and within 35 miles of my location but none of them have in it in stock. Are there any other way to get it at gamestop?

[quote name='Mako1215']Best Buy near me had a crap ton left.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for trying Mako, but I have alot of credit at gamestop and would prefer to use those credit instead of paying $400 out of pocket at Best Buy.

[quote name='delta75229']Well, I called all the stores on the list that said to have it in stock and within 35 miles of my location but none of them have in it in stock. Are there any other way to get it at gamestop?

Thanks for trying Mako, but I have alot of credit at gamestop and would prefer to use those credit instead of paying $400 out of pocket at Best Buy.[/QUOTE]

Maybe sell your Gamestop cards for cash and use that cash to get it elsewhere that you won't have to fight tooth and nail to get it?

bread's done
Back