Can someone help me with Goozex?

seththefallen

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
I've been a CAG for a while now and I saw that Goozex thread where we get sign-up bonuses. I bit the bullet and joined Goozex. Over a week ago I get a request for a game, so I ship it out in a box. The guy I'm shipping to lives in Florida also so he should get it in a couple days tops. Well now he left me negative Goozex feedback saying he didn't get the game. I've traded on CAG and never "not" sent a game before. I emailed Goozex but this will be the second time in a week and they don't respond to me. I like the idea of this site but if this is how it works I don't think I should stick with it. Anyone have any ideas?

[quote name='seththefallen']I've been a CAG for a while now and I saw that Goozex thread where we get sign-up bonuses. I bit the bullet and joined Goozex. Over a week ago I get a request for a game, so I ship it out in a box. The guy I'm shipping to lives in Florida also so he should get it in a couple days tops. Well now he left me negative Goozex feedback saying he didn't get the game. I've traded on CAG and never "not" sent a game before. I emailed Goozex but this will be the second time in a week and they don't respond to me. I like the idea of this site but if this is how it works I don't think I should stick with it. Anyone have any ideas?[/QUOTE]

The fastest way to get a response is to contact The Goozex guy (Mark) in the official Goozex thread, he will help you out.

Did you use Delivery Confirmation when you shipped? if so then you can easily tell if the guy received the game or not. Also was the guy a new user or an established user? The site gets the occasional scammer and it's always good to report suspicious behavior to Goozex.

Regardless you are protected against loss in the mail so you will be fine and your points are secure.

The guy replied to me saying that games don't fit in his mailbox and that someone could have stolen it but he is not going to change his feedback...

Was it sent to a apartment? I can see why he would say the mailbox comment if that was the case. I've had one that was about the size of a brick.

Sounds like the postal service responsible somewhat, cause if it didn't fit, they should've left a note to pick it up at the PO instead of dropping it off.

Mark is a really cool guy and if you post your problem in the Goozex thread, he will definitely respond to your concern/problem. As a rule for shipping games, always use DC.

Resolved. USPS shows that they tried to deliver it and nobody signed for it so its at the post office. He apologized to me. Now just need Goozex to correct my feedback.

bread's done
Back