Can someone make a template for the Custom Crystal PDP Vita Case?

[quote name='Rebelphoenix']I'd greatly appreciate it, thank you for your time.[/QUOTE]

Hey did your PDP crystal case have an Uncharted graphic insert like Amazon shows? because I got the case from Gamestop and only got a blue vita insert, deviants, and wipeout.

I got mine from gamestop as well and no uncharted. I really want to make an Escape Plan "case" though, which is why I need a template.

this case is awesome but I have a feeling that the latch that keeps it closed will become loose over time. PDP advertises a 2 year warranty so I'm hoping that keeping the receipt/packaging will prevent any trouble from that.

Doesn't seem like anyone created and distributed their templates, yet.

I made one and uploaded it here:
http://www.mediafire.com/?6f33oaij6yj0054

It's a zip file (~12MB) containing a PSD file (~34MB). PSD has two masking layers. One layer has an "inner guide lines" to help you align the visible portion of the image since the PDP Crystal Case cuts off the outer edge of the main image. The other masking layer is for printing since it doesn't have the inner guide lines, which won't be obtrusive in your final print. The template has two templates per print for use in front/back sets. The size of this PSD is 8.5" x 11" at 300 DPI for very fine prints.

All you have to do is throw your images into layer(s) below the masking layers and resize/transform/move it so that the part of the image you want is visible through the "hole" of the masking layer.

Print with "fit to media" and "centered" setting. Assuming you are printing to 8.5 x 11 paper.

I have left my design of the Cerberus's Normandy SR2 in there for you.(I didn't do the painting... I just composed the design.)

Have fun!

Here's a sample: Notice that the top image didn't fill the entire template, but it doesn't matter because those portions got cut off by the case anyways.
cbL0O.png

bread's done
Back