Can someone recommend a cheap blutoth or usb headset?

V4oLDbOY

CAGiversary!
Feedback
93 (100%)
I haven't been looking a lot, but I have no idea on the quality of them. Can someone recommend one that they've used and that is good quality? If the usb headsets have better voice quality I'd go for them, since I am very cloe to my ps3 anyways...

Bluetooth wise.

The Jabra BT125 like the one that came with Warhawk has worked perfectly for me. Thy can be had cheaply. I bought a couple of Jabra BT135's off woot.com when they were offered but I am not sure how the work.

Yeah you can get the BT135 (which is an updated version of the 125) off buy.com for like $16 shipped. Does a decent job. I have both and they perform the same, styling is slightly different and it'll take you a while to get used to it as the 'comfort level' isn't that high.

hmm, I saw the Jabra on buy.com for pretty cheap, plus g oogle checkout, I may just pick one up. But does it start to hurt after a while... I used one at my friends house and it began to hurt after about 20 minutes...

[quote name='Shoki']Bluetooth wise.

The Jabra BT125 like the one that came with Warhawk has worked perfectly for me. Thy can be had cheaply. I bought a couple of Jabra BT135's off woot.com when they were offered but I am not sure how the work.[/QUOTE]

I agree with Shoki, woot had a pair of headsets for less than 10 (I pretty sure it was 10).

yup that Jabra BT125 is surprisingly good. it's good with your PS3, and even better connected to a phone. the BT135 will be easier to find, and it has slightly improved voice quality over the BT125. this past week, woot had 2 refurbished BT135's for $17.99 but $16 for one on buy.com is worth not having to wait for a deal.

if you want stereo headphones, i'd recommend the Jabra BT620s. not sure if you want to hear nerds in stereo, but it's useful if you're tryin to carry a conversation with ppl you know. really good voice quality if your connection is good. it also tries to eliminate the background noise a little.

it was a steal at $40 when CompUSA B&M stores were closing...but kinda hard to find at that price online.

bread's done
Back