can someone recommend a router?

serenitygod

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
I am looking for wireless n 300-450. I want some sort of range extension (included) as I have a tv in my room. I don't care about a wired connection. I want to spend at most $60.
Finally a refurbished router is ok.

Another vote for D-Link. I've owned 2 different ones, and they work great with macs, PCs, 3DS, PSP, 360, PS3, Wii

No problems.

Linksys E2000 (does wireless N)

Bought a refurb from ebay for $20. Works great and hasn't dropped the signal yet... unlike my old D-Link

Vote down for D-Link. 2 of the shttiest routers I've ever owned (out of the 15 different ones I've used). I'd go with Linksys, no contest.

I would recommend a router if I knew wtf I was talking about, but since I don't you get a free bump to the front of the line. Don't forget your ticket when they call your number.

Why is it that when you go to various places with a "wifi hotspot," it's so random that some devices work while others do not? I can't connect with my PSP online at Dennys (Yea, I know - don't laugh - I went there with my mom. It's a cheap decent place to eat), but the iPod touch works fine. Is it because they're using an old/cheap router?

[quote name='J7.']Don't be ashamed for eating at Denny's.[/QUOTE]

I ate breakfast AND lunch in the same meal by eating a $2 cheese quesdilla AND a $2 stack of pancakes.

[quote name='2DMention']I ate breakfast AND lunch in the same meal by eating a $2 cheese quesdilla AND a $2 stack of pancakes.[/QUOTE]

Awesome. Where else can you do that I say.

bread's done
Back