Can this douche bag PLEASE realize that he is a JOKE. K-Fed's new song

Wow, that rap really got to me, I mean lines like " Basically ya'll just talk like Brian Gumbel" and "Not talkin' bout the board game, bitch I'm trouble," you can see he is really reaching into his soul to express his feelings. I'm so overwhelmed, thank you op.

[quote name='fart_bubble']Can this douche bag PLEASE realize that he is a JOKE.
[/QUOTE]

No he won't cause sadly when you have that much money everyone around you will keep your ego up. They will tell you that you're the shit and thus continuing us the peoples suffering.

I love this line in that song though.

"you thought popazzo was the shit but I threw you a curve-ball"

Really K-fed cause I have seen video on CAG of you rocking out to that song talking about how good it was. Now you're saying that it was just a joke...really?

Hey man...Don't be a hating! K-Fed could be the next big thing in American Music! Just like I could be the next Martha Stewart....

Sell a million records? Not a chance.

But who knows, he could be the next Eminem or Vanilla Ice. Can't dis' the guy for doing what he loves.
K to the F'ing ED y'all!

Man.....you dont have to rhyme EVERYTHING with the next obvious thing.

Christ......my ears bleed.

Isn't the background music from Thomas Dolby's "She Blinded Me With Science"? Isn't that prerecorded on all Dolby sound machines?

[quote name='Blade']Isn't the background music from Thomas Dolby's "She Blinded Me With Science"?[/QUOTE]

Oh that's the one I'm thinking about.

"(All your shit is fake, I love my kids motherfucker)
(I love my wife, too, so you know what you can do?)"

:lol: In addition to the genius in the lyrics, he rhymed too with do. An amazing feat.

you fools dont know music, he is the voice of a new generation, a generation of lazy fuCkers who want to marry a rich hot(questionable) chick and mootch off her till the day you die

[quote name='Ikohn4ever']he is the voice of a new generation, a generation of lazy fuCkers who want to marry a rich hot(questionable) chick and mootch off her till the day you die[/QUOTE]

This is true I watch the soup on E!. I remember them saying she cancelled his credit cards.

bread's done
Back