Can two sealed 8gb Vita memory cards be exchanged at Gamestop for a 16gb?

JiZames

CAGiversary!
Feedback
17 (100%)
Or any other store for that matter, without receipt? Were bought on ebay. Have two of them still sealed but would rather try to get a 16gb card somehow instead of having to switch between both.

If you like committing return fraud, sure, go right ahead.
Who said anything about return fraud? I'm asking if it's possible to legitimately do a trade in-store for one, not tell them I bought the wrong things and to exchange it. Thanks for contributing nothing to this thread.

Who said anything about return fraud? I'm asking if it's possible to legitimately do a trade in-store for one, not tell them I bought the wrong things and to exchange it. Thanks for contributing nothing to this thread.
It's return fraud because you're trying to "return" them from a store you didn't buy them on, assuming you can get full MSRP/purchase price for them when you didn't buy them there. As your thread title says "exchange", that implies you're expecting to return them as purchased items, not as traded-in items.

Gamestop would be happy to accept them in trade for trade-in credit, though if you're expecting to get $24.99 each for them as a return, you're sorely mistaken. They won't do receipt-less returns for any returns. Other vendors would be the same way.

I'd suggest go selling them on Craigslist and then using the money to buy a 16GB card.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd be fine if they bought em for $18 each, since I'd be able to get a 16gb that way for a few bucks. Guess I might as well see how much they'd take for em.

I'd be fine if they bought em for $18 each, since I'd be able to get a 16gb that way for a few bucks. Guess I might as well see how much they'd take for em.
According to the last post in the Gamestop TIV thread (http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/326128-gamestop-tivpromo-thread-xxiv-50-on-systems-traded-toward-new-wiiups4xb1-30-extra-toward-select-games-30-credit-on-select-xb1ps4-toward-new/), they would give you $7.25 each for them.

I knew GS would lowball you, which is why I suggested CL to sell them.

bread's done
Back