can u play a game to death

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

starmask2k3

played a game from 9 am to 11 pm or more now its not working like it should be

[quote name='starmask2k3']played a game from 9 am to 11 pm or more now its not working like it should be[/QUOTE]

Was it L4D? No wonder ppl get the RROD so often.

[quote name='ohboy10451']Was it L4D? No wonder ppl get the RROD so often.[/QUOTE]

No, the RRoD would happen well before THAT. You know. Like two or three hours in. Sounds like a PC excursion.

[quote name='ohboy10451']Was it L4D? No wonder ppl get the RROD so often.[/QUOTE]

no a PS3 game its the game not because the system

I can't play anything more than around 3-3.5 hours. After that I just get sick. Now I can stop and take a food/poop/online break and come back and be fine. But that much time non-stop would be awful.

I played Street Fighter II: Turbo all night once and the cartridge stopped working after my buddy Hoss threw it against the wall because I beat his stupid ass with Chun-Li like 20 times in a row.

[quote name='cartman58']I can't play anything more than around 3-3.5 hours. After that I just get sick. Now I can stop and take a food/poop/online break and come back and be fine. But that much time non-stop would be awful.[/QUOTE]

I'm sort of like that these days. I wonder If Starmask2k3 has a life or has been outside to see the sun. Maybe you should read a book instead or learn how to spell.

last game i played like that was zelda oot. got it during chrsitmas break and went nuts on it only stopped to do the usuals and get info on places i was stuck at( wasnt into the net then so id go to gamestop and look at their game guide and then go back home lol). put in work on god of war 1 and 2 as well but not like that.

[quote name='jman619']I'm sort of like that these days. I wonder If Starmask2k3 has a life or has been outside to see the sun. Maybe you should read a book instead or learn how to spell.[/QUOTE]

people like you need a lifve and stop talking stuff in people's thread's

Last edited:
I've had some long sessions of 8-10 hours--mostly long sessions in a co-op game over beers-- over the years and never had any problems. Hardly every game more than 30-60 minutes at a time in general though due to being busy and just not being into games as much as I used to be. So long sessions are reserved for some game I really get sucked into, or playing and drinking with a friend all night a couple times a year.

In any case, you can't play the game to death, but long sessions are harder on consoles/PCs from keeping the heat in the unit up so long.

[quote name='starmask2k3']people like you need a live and stop talking stuff in people's thread's[/QUOTE]

:lol: First of all it is a life not a live, and second I was just messing with you. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back