Can we change my username?

Ahadi

CAGiversary!
Feedback
42 (100%)
Feedback and Site Assistance seems like the right forum for this, sorry if it isnt, but I was wondering if we could change my username from Supaman to Ahadi. Being "Supa" is fun and all, but I'd much rather represent my last name. Thanks.

I've tried pm'ing Cheapy in the past and there was no luck there. I've seen a few topics pop up here about changing usernames, so I just assume try the same tactic.

Your not famous enough around these parts. Here's a little trick:

Make a Contest.

Make the Prize a good Game

Pick me as the winner.

Then you shall have a name change :)

[quote name='pimpinc333']Your not famous enough around these parts. Here's a little trick:

Make a Contest.

Make the Prize a good Game

Pick me as the winner.

Then you shall have a name change :)[/QUOTE]

What what what?! You didn't hear about my contest? It was be the second person aside from myself to post in this topic and you win a Coke. And guess what.... you won! Delivery will take 6 to 8 weeks, but damn, will it be worth it. :lol:

[quote name='Supaman1489']What what what?! You didn't hear about my contest? It was be the second person aside from myself to post in this topic and you win a Coke. And guess what.... you won! Delivery will take 6 to 8 weeks, but damn, will it be worth it. :lol:[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

[quote name='Supaman1489']I've tried pm'ing Cheapy in the past and there was no luck there. I've seen a few topics pop up here about changing usernames, so I just assume try the same tactic.[/quote]
CheapyD is the only one that can change usernames, and it's his decision to do so.

[quote name='shrike4242']CheapyD is the only one that can change usernames, and it's his decision to do so.[/QUOTE]

Alright, so I'm at his mercy.

Cheapy, I'll totally leave a 5 star review for the CAGcast if you decide to change my username :lol:

So... I embelished a bit on my review, but it is still a 5 star review, I just used some extreme adjectives and sentence enhancing words. :lol:

PS, thanks Cheapy!

[quote name='joey12169']I wanted to change mine to from joey12169 to erikatwelve, i'm tired of everyone thinking i'm a boy..[/quote]

Just so you know, I read that as "Erik Atwelve". :lol:

[quote name='shipwreck']Just so you know, I read that as "Erik Atwelve". :lol:[/QUOTE]

Yes, ErikaTwelve may be a better choice. I read ErikAtTwelve. Hah.

What What What? I dont know why, but I thought this was either locked or deleted? Just start a new thread if you want a new username.... dont thread jack me!

[quote name='joey12169']so....does this mean it's not going to change any time soon?[/QUOTE]

That's all up to Cheapy.

bread's done
Back