Can we get a new forum section?

ppazz1101

CAG Veteran
Feedback
1 (100%)
I was thinking about this and it kind of makes sense to me. Under the 360 subforum, can we get an "Achievement Whore" forum? There are a lot of 360 owners that are achievement whores and love to try to earn as many achievements as possible. Some are difficult, some require multiple players online, some just are worth talking about and sharing strategy.

In any case, it seems like it's a large enough topic to warrant its own subforum. It'd make discussing achievements and asking for help with them a lot easier.

I know you are going to take this in the wrong way, but I am going to say it anyways.....Achievements really dont matter !! You cant redeem them, they are worthless, they take up peoples family..outside...friend hangout time.....

It is not too late to stop being a "Whore", I got to over 45k and now I regret it because I could have been doing what I like to do best and that is go outside for some good ol' paintball.

[quote name='iKilledChewbacca']I know you are going to take this in the wrong way, but I am going to say it anyways.....Achievements really dont matter !! You cant redeem them, they are worthless, they take up peoples family..outside...friend hangout time.....

It is not too late to stop being a "Whore", I got to over 45k and now I regret it because I could have been doing what I like to do best and that is go outside for some good ol' paintball.[/QUOTE]

Paintball is a waste you don't get anything for it. Playing video games is a waste, you don't get anything for it.
If a person gets enjoyment out of getting as many points as possible, how can it be a waste of time?

Haha... a little off-topic, but ok.

Hey, I have a life: fiancee, college degree (and working towards my MBA), career job, friends, quite a few hobbies, and so on. Nothing wrong with some gaming. Just so happens that when I game, I like to rack up the achievements. It doesn't necessarily mean that gaming is my life. There's a big difference there.

[quote name='Mr Unoriginal']Paintball is a waste you don't get anything for it. Playing video games is a waste, you don't get anything for it.
If a person gets enjoyment out of getting as many points as possible, how can it be a waste of time?[/QUOTE]
Very good point. Everyone enjoys their own recreational activities.

[quote name='iKilledChewbacca']I know you are going to take this in the wrong way, but I am going to say it anyways.....Achievements really dont matter !! You cant redeem them, they are worthless, they take up peoples family..outside...friend hangout time..... [/QUOTE]
Dude, achievements/trophies are the shit.

And if 45,000 is achievement whoring, I'd hate to know what the term is for the people on my friends list with over 100,000 points.

Seems a bit pointless, all my whoring needs are covered at x360a.org, there doesn't seem much reason in having a vastly cut-down version on CAG.

[quote name='iKilledChewbacca']I know you are going to take this in the wrong way, but I am going to say it anyways.....Achievements really dont matter !! You cant redeem them, they are worthless, they take up peoples family..outside...friend hangout time.....

It is not too late to stop being a "Whore", I got to over 45k and now I regret it because I could have been doing what I like to do best and that is go outside for some good ol' paintball.[/QUOTE]

Wait wait wait. You play video games, but you don't go for achievements because it's a waste of time? Last time I checked, getting an extra few hours of game time from a game you paid $60 for is a pretty good deal. Just because you wasted all your time trying to boost your e-peen doesn't mean we all get hooked. That would be like saying that we shouldn't be able to ask help questions in any video game forum because video games waste people's time. :roll:

bread's done
Back