Can We Just Admit NeoGAF Is Just Sony Marketing?

Sounds like you got bitchslapped by bish or your account was never considered. So much ms tears or nerd rage rawrr.

I get annoyed at the endless stream of GIFs over at NEOGAF. Then every post quoting them saying that was so fucking funny I fell out my chair...Really guy, was it?
That's the internet for you. I don't get the ROFL replies. My annoyance, minor, but still is the locking onto a meme and burning it out well past it's sell by date. The current Banderas craze or Kaz gifs.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reading up above someone says Sony provides 18 free games for Plus membership.  Is this a true statement?  I thought Sony promised 12 free games at a time.  Are you able to keep games that are no longer available if you keep paying for Plus?  Also when will they offer more free games for the PS4 then?

Reading up above someone says Sony provides 18 free games for Plus membership. Is this a true statement? I thought Sony promised 12 free games at a time. Are you able to keep games that are no longer available if you keep paying for Plus? Also when will they offer more free games for the PS4 then?
Once you "buy" a free PS+ game, you can download and play it anytime you have a paid PS+ subscription.

If it lapses, you can't play them. But you can play them once you renew (so you don't have to keep a constant subscription).

There's way more than 18 free games possible for people who have had it from day 1.

Reading up above someone says Sony provides 18 free games for Plus membership. Is this a true statement? I thought Sony promised 12 free games at a time. Are you able to keep games that are no longer available if you keep paying for Plus? Also when will they offer more free games for the PS4 then?
It's actually 20 games now across all platforms to start off:

12 PS3

6 Vita

2 PS4

We'll know in a few days if they will add more PS4 games in Dec, if not Jan for sure because quite a few titles have been announced for PS4 PS+.

After 1 year or so, you'll literally have 60+ titles (12+6+2 from Instant Game Collection[IGC], and 5~8 new games per month switched in) to chose from as long as you "added to cart" or "purchased" for $0.00. You usually have a month+ to add them to your PSN account for free before they are switched out for new ones. Cancel PS+ and you lose access to them, renew in 5 months and you'll regain access to the 60+ games again, plus (current) new ones. Which means you would've missed a few games while subscription wasn't active.

EDIT: 20 PS+ games for IGC

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back