Can we lower posting time for anniversary people?

Ice2Dragon

CAGiversary!
Feedback
24 (100%)
Just curious.

The 45 second delay between posting is pretty high.

Maybe lower it to 30 seconds for people who have been here a year?

Itd be a nice feature @_@

I'm curious why that extra 15 seconds matters so much. Anything you can type out within 45 seconds of a previous post is more likely than not better off not being posted. So, I for one am in favor of keeping the wait time right where it's at.

"I love to have abusive people overpower me much as possible"

Ok .... consider yourself overpowered by Cheapy's rule.

It's a site-wide change, so there's no way to change it for certain users and not for other users.

And as stated previously, why does the time between posts really matter? Is 45 seconds too much of a restriction and 30 seconds won't be?

[quote name='supraazn']"I love to have abusive people overpower me much as possible"

Ok .... consider yourself overpowered by Cheapy's rule.[/quote]

Thats not my signature, a mod on here keeps editing my signature to whatever he wants.

[quote name='shrike4242']It's a site-wide change, so there's no way to change it for certain users and not for other users.

And as stated previously, why does the time between posts really matter? Is 45 seconds too much of a restriction and 30 seconds won't be?[/quote]

Im impatient, plus pooky can do it and rubs it in!

[quote name='Ice2Dragon']Thats not my signature, a mod on here keeps editing my signature to whatever he wants.

[/quote]

HAHAHAHA .... well that makes it even funnier.

[quote name='shrike4242']It's a site-wide change, so there's no way to change it for certain users and not for other users.
[/quote]

And yet the user below you was able to post without the restrictions.

Sounds like you lied.

One thing that sort of annoys me is the search restriction time, but not enough to warrant topic.

[quote name='help1']And yet the user below you was able to post without the restrictions.

Sounds like you lied.

One thing that sort of annoys me is the search restriction time, but not enough to warrant topic.[/quote]I said users, not mods. That's not a lie. If you look at Pookymeister, you'll see that he's a mod, like myself.

[quote name='shrike4242']I said users, not mods. That's not a lie. If you look at Pookymeister, you'll see that he's a mod, like myself.[/quote]YOU'RE A PHONY! A BIG FAT PHONY!

[quote name='shrike4242']I said users, not mods. That's not a lie. If you look at Pookymeister, you'll see that he's a mod, like myself.[/quote]

Mods are users. They just have more abilities.

bread's done
Back