Can we please have a moment of silence

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrankySox

CAGiversary!
Feedback
32 (100%)
Can I please have a moment of silence while I lay to rest my GBA. I watch in the eyes of its ever soulfoul back lit screen and wipe away a tear from my face as I fold down the screen and put it to sleep for good......................

To Be Continued.........................

I wake up and wipe the sweat from my brow. Was I having a bad tream? Was my GBA really dead? I didn't know what had just happened. I felt confused and numb at the same time, almost as if I had awoken from the dead. Before I could come to me senses I was hit by a small grey folding device. When I awoke again I was tied to a chair with two large men in front of me holding crowbars. I knew my time was short but all I could help but wonder if my GBA was still alive somewhere..............

Stay tuned, as the truth about GBA comes to light in the next episode of "As the GBA turns".....To Be Continued

As long as I live I'll never forget May 7th of 2003. I held a towel tightly up to my GBA, I watched the sparks sprinkle outward from the cartridge slot. I'll never forget how angry I was and how I promised to myself I'd make those stupid f's pay for what they did. To this day I still search for the soon to be victims knowing that they have escaped me several times. However I had come across the clue that would make tonigt the night that those stupid f's would pay for their crimes towards my GBA and me.
........To Be Continued.........

All I can remember is looking up and seeing the stars as white smoke circled around them. I was becoming more and more paranoid by the minute, but this was all going to be worth it by nights end. I snuck to the back door of the factory and blew a whole in the door. I looked over my shoulder to make sure nobody was following. I saw the coast was clear so I crept in. Right when I was inside I was smashed over my head and knocked cold. When I awoke I was tied to a chair, and facing two large men with crowbars. I looked them in the eye, and knew that they didn't have the intelligence to outsmart me. No way could the beat Kim Possible 2 in ten minutes like myself, that's when I knew I could take these bitches down any time I chose. I spit on the man to my right, and just as i suspected he lunged to hit me with crowbar, when he did this I jerked the chair to the ground and tripped big man number one. At the time all this was going on the big man number 2 had a siezure because when I hit the ground my GBA came out of the pocket and started flashing bright lights. I only had to finish the one on the ground. To do this I let on fly right on his face, it knocked him out cold and this gave me time to get loose from the chair. As I was getting up to come to the rescue of my GBA I was astonished at what I had just saw. A small rat-like creature flew across the floor and grabbed my GBA and was gone as fast as he came. That rat was going to pay.

122sf.jpg

[quote name='masha']
122sf.jpg
[/QUOTE]
????
I wake up in a craze and notice a little gerble running at me I reach for my knife and poke that little f and then I take my time with him. While doing this I notice that it's not a gerble but rather a dog that looks like it might have down syndrome. I pooped on the dog and lit it on fire, somehow walking away smelling my own poop burn on that little dog gave me a feeling of satisfaction.

Someone's trying to hard to be funny and failing miserably at it. And this someone's name starts with Franky...

[quote name='XboxMaster']Someone's trying to hard to be funny and failing miserably at it. And this someone's name starts with Franky...[/QUOTE]
Wow really, because it sounds like somebodys trying to read me and THEY are the ones who so miserably are failing, I don't see anything in here that is supposed to be funny. Random maybe, but funny no. Try again.

[quote name='FrankySox']Wow really, because it sounds like somebodys trying to read me and THEY are the ones who so miserably are failing, I don't see anything in here that is supposed to be funny. Random maybe, but funny no. Try again.[/QUOTE]

DAMAGE CONTROL FAILED, PREPARE FOR UNFUNNY SPIRAL

Can this be locked? It really has no purpose..

Franky, Xanga's good for random drug induced rants :)

haha its like those tbs commericals where the people call in to see if what they are seeing is funny or not.. then they are given permission to "have a laugh" this thread is deemed NOT FUNNY..

......I woke up today and they said I had been in a coma for thirteen years. I felt the stubble on my face, and much to my surprise my gameboy was sitting next to me, the face was wrinkled but it was okay, as long as he was still alive. As I began to sit up I felt numb, stiff, and pain. I began to rip the shit out of my body and grabbed the gameboy and ran, I felt like I had awoken for a reason, I had to get out of the hospital. I was in danger and I just knew it. As I exited the hospital I saw the man that had put me into my coma, I froze at his dark yet freckled face. I was ready to turn and run to the other side of the hospital, but with my quick pivot I hit the floor, my legs were still too stiff to run. I layed there as the large man picked me up and carried me out......
(TBC)

[quote name='deathcabforcutie']haha its like those tbs commericals where the people call in to see if what they are seeing is funny or not.. then they are given permission to "have a laugh" this thread is deemed NOT FUNNY..[/QUOTE]

lol those are awesome.

I like the one where the lady is laughing alot, and the guy at the funny dept. says "It's not THAT funny".

Cover it with gasoline and set it on fire! and after that...pics plz k thx

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back