Can you buy games ahead of time and PM when they go on sale? At CC Memorial Day Sale

mrhappi79

CAGiversary!
Feedback
41 (100%)
I want to buy a few PSP games, the ones that are gonna be on sale for $9.99 this upcoming week. I know they're gonna sell out if I don't get there within the first couple of hours so I wanted to buy them ahead of time, probably today, and then have them PM Sunday when the ad comes out. It seems that it'll work to me but I don't know if they have any restrictions because it is a Memorial Day sale and those prices might only be good for the first two hours the store is open. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

[quote name='mrhappi79']I want to buy a few PSP games, the ones that are gonna be on sale for $9.99 this upcoming week. I know they're gonna sell out if I don't get there within the first couple of hours so I wanted to buy them ahead of time, probably today, and then have them PM Sunday when the ad comes out. It seems that it'll work to me but I don't know if they have any restrictions because it is a Memorial Day sale and those prices might only be good for the first two hours the store is open. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.[/quote]

Go buy them now and PM them on Sunday. The worst that can happen is you don't get the sale price and have to return them, but I believe the sale prices last all week. My CC only had one copy of LocoRoco (that I saw), and I'm glad I picked it up to PM at some point next week.

[quote name='mrhappi79']I want to buy a few PSP games, the ones that are gonna be on sale for $9.99 this upcoming week. I know they're gonna sell out if I don't get there within the first couple of hours so I wanted to buy them ahead of time, probably today, and then have them PM Sunday when the ad comes out. It seems that it'll work to me but I don't know if they have any restrictions because it is a Memorial Day sale and those prices might only be good for the first two hours the store is open. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.[/quote]

Should be no problem at all.
I will be waiting till day one to also use the BB $5 coupons...my CC honors them .. sale game or not on sale ...

bread's done
Back