Can you combine profiles?

pinoy530

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I've been using my 360 for awhile now and haven't had live for months. I recently came accross an xbox live card for regular xbox. So since I want to be able to go online with both of them, I signed up with my xbox and then did the account migration. Which worked fine.

My problem is that now I have two profiles, one of them is the one that I've been using and has all my achievements, while the other one is the account that I recently migrated and has xbox live.

Does anyone know of a way that I can combine them? I looked through xbox.com but couldnt find anything to help me. I don't want to start over, especially since I can't access my old game saves with the new xbox live enabled account.

I've had a similar experience: I had an offline profile name which when I tired to use it for Live was already taken. I had already accumulated some achievements at this point but I had to use a different name so I made this new profile and tried to combine them somehow but to no avail. I ended up deleting my achievement-laden profile and starting over with a new one with the Live compatible handle.

In short, either you have two profiles or you do everything over with this new account.

bread's done
Back