Can you have two burning programs installed on one machine?

Fire

CAGiversary!
Do these have issues and conflict with each other like A/V software does or can I have recordnow and something else like Nero at the same time.

As long as you're not running both programs at the same time pointed at the same drive, I don't see how it would be a problem.

Should be find. Just if you have Roxio EasyCD and Nero there can be some conflicts. Take it form me, I had to reformat an entire computer because I fucked up. Don't allow either program to associate itself with any file types and don't install eitehr InCD or the other DND from Roxio. They should then work fine now, but there still may be some issue since I know they used to conflict with each other because of some registry settings outside of what I mentioned above.

Should be fine, it is rare to have issues. I currently have Nero, Alcohol %120 and DiscJuggler installed, I most likely have something else too. Just do not use them at the same time.

I had nero and roxio on one machine, then the pc stopped recognizing the drive, and would not no matter what (except the reformat), so I did it again to confirm and sure enough it did it again and on another machine too. I have multiple computers so I could afford to take the gamble.

bread's done
Back