Can you order from GameCrazy online?

whataboutbob?

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
Quick question, i hear pretty good things about GameCrazy, but i live in the middle of Mississippi so there's not one closer than several hundred miles away. I looked at their online site and i couldnt find any way to order or preorder games. Is this right? Do they only sell games in store...no online purchasing? Just looking for anyway not to give Gamestop any more money and still get decent preorder bonuses.

[quote name='whataboutbob?']Quick question, i hear pretty good things about GameCrazy, but i live in the middle of Mississippi so there's not one closer than several hundred miles away. I looked at their online site and i couldnt find any way to order or preorder games. Is this right? Do they only sell games in store...no online purchasing? Just looking for anyway not to give Gamestop any more money and still get decent preorder bonuses.[/quote]

Amazon gives pretty decent pre-order bonuses

I have no problem grabbing you a preorder bonus if I have an extra one come in the store as long as you pay for shipping, is there something specific you were looking for/wanting?

[quote name='Scorch']I have no problem grabbing you a preorder bonus if I have an extra one come in the store as long as you pay for shipping, is there something specific you were looking for/wanting?[/QUOTE]

hey thanks! very nice of you to offer. actually, there's nothing that i really want right now but i'll keep a lookout for future one's that might interest me. thanks!

bread's done
Back