can you recommend CD ripping software?

psychobuck

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
first off, sorry if this is in the wrong section. this seemed like the most appropriate area. anyway, i used to use musicmatch to burn my cds to my pc. i have a new computer now and no longer have access to my musicmatch software. can anyone recommend a similar program? i just want to be able to rip them to my hard drive as fast as possible. if theres a program that looks up the cd info so that i dont have to manually type it in, even better!
obviously, the cheaper the software the better. thanks!

1) i dont think i tunes lets me save to my hard drive does it? i cant figure out how to do so if it does.

2) i was asking if anyone could recommend specific programs. thanks for the link to cnet but i wanted specific recommendations.

[quote name='psychobuck']first off, sorry if this is in the wrong section. this seemed like the most appropriate area. anyway, i used to use musicmatch to burn my cds to my pc. i have a new computer now and no longer have access to my musicmatch software. can anyone recommend a similar program? i just want to be able to rip them to my hard drive as fast as possible. if theres a program that looks up the cd info so that i dont have to manually type it in, even better!
obviously, the cheaper the software the better. thanks![/QUOTE]
I used to like cdEX back in the day, and it was free, but I don't know if it's still around.

bread's done
Back