Can you "share" purchased movies?

orangecrush

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
I am thinking about getting a PS3 and think I understand the gamesharing, but I was wondering if it is possible to share HD movies in the same way. $5/$4 a movie is a lot easier to swallow than $20. Has anyone tried this?

[quote name='harleymandvdson']Yeah it's possible to share videos bought on the PSN store. I've done it a couple of times.[/QUOTE]That is good news. Thanks.

[quote name='harleymandvdson']No problem, hope to see you on the gamesharing thread![/QUOTE]I hope to, but it looks like how I picture a stock trading floor sounds. I have no idea what have the posts are saying. I also don't do paypal. Is it possible to set up an account and only use psn cards?

Yeah I guess you could pay via PSN cards but that might make things difficult. The game groups are where you split the price of a game (or multiple games) between 5 people. Whoever happens to be buying the game (host), will be receiving the payments from the other group members (via paypal), so he can get the game.
Ex:
inFAMOUS 2 group($59.99)- $12 per person
1. harleymandvdson (host)
2. someone
3. someone
4. someone
5. someone
All members (excluding the host), sends the host $12 so he can buy the game. So everyone in the group only pays 1/5 the price. So if I where you i'd set up a paypal account to make things easier. Hope this helped.

PM or ask me if you have any other questions.

bread's done
Back