Can you transfer saves to the memory cards?

gotrice415510

CAGiversary!
Feedback
14 (100%)
i was just wondering if i would be able to use the memory cards to transfers just my saves to adifferent xbox360. i want to do this becuz... i have lots of game saves on my bros. xbox360 elite and i want to transfer them to my premium xbox360.

the transfer cable thing doesnt work either because it cant transfer stuff from a 120 gb hard drive to 20 gb, and it would erase my bros. stuff anyways.

so, does anyone kno if i can transfers saves onto the memory card?

[quote name='gotrice415510']i was just wondering if i would be able to use the memory cards to transfers just my saves to adifferent xbox360. i want to do this becuz... i have lots of game saves on my bros. xbox360 elite and i want to transfer them to my premium xbox360.

the transfer cable thing doesnt work either because it cant transfer stuff from a 120 gb hard drive to 20 gb, and it would erase my bros. stuff anyways.

so, does anyone kno if i can transfers saves onto the memory card?[/quote]

Yes, you can.

And then some saves are really weird like RockBand where you have to be logged into the profile who owns the save. Also, it might require you transfer your profile to the card before transferring your save. One more shitty thing that happened to me was for some reason when I transferred my GoW save it reset all of my progress (at least I still have my achievements on my gamertag).

[quote name='Danil ACE']Some saves you can't transfer (like Forza 2). Also you can't transfer original xbox saves.[/QUOTE]
Viva Pinata and Dead or Alive 4 have that restriction as well.

[quote name='PenguinMaster']Isn't that the main purpose of a memory card?[/QUOTE]The developers of Smash Bros. Brawl never got that memo.

bread's done
Back