[CANADA] $100 rockband set ps3, $40GH3 set, liquidation world, hamilton

shifty_37

CAGiversary!
This store on Barton street had rockband kits for ps3 for $100 and GH3 guitar/game for 360 and ps3 for $40.

Rockband kits said tested and returnable if not working right.

gh3 FOR 360 all said "transmitter missing" so i'm guessing all the guitars were defects, the ones for ps3 had not signs on them.

I'm guessing all of these were refurbs or they all fell of a truck, as they had a sign somewhere saying "damaged goods"

I didn't bother asking anybody about them as there was just some older ladies on cash.

I'd say buyer beware, lol

Wait, so rockband ps3 damaged as well? And is this a pawn shop? Do you not want to say the exact store? Could you pm me the name then?

Edit: fuck, never mind its in Hamilton. Enjoy the deal >:l I want rockband fo cheap.

I just checked the internet.

The store is called Liquidation World and only seem to have stores in the surrounding suburbs past the GTA/Toronto.

I live in Toronto and wouldn't waste gas going to these places. In general stores like these sell damaged goods, and their return policies are no good no matter what they say.

Rock Band at a $100 dollars is cheap but not worth it if there is no true warranty from EA.
GH3 is cheap as well, and may be a better buy than rock band, but once again its a gamble.

If anyone goes, tell us your experience though.

There's one in Bolton, that may be closer to some people than Hamilton. I could check tomorrow to see if the item even exists here. I would bite for that price, but I already have both.
Hell, I'd even buy GH3 for the guitar and trade in the game... but thanks to hoarders, the game's worth shit everywhere. :roll:

bread's done
Back