(CANADA) BBV Trade 10 for 269$ X360

Caro

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
I saw a big poster that said trade 10 games and pay 269$ for a new 360.

I personally think this is a bad deal because if you trade 10 next gen titles, you get 130$ credit which makes it 399$+tax anyway which is what it would cost elsewhere. (plus bbv isn't bundling it with anything)

399.99 x 1.14 = 456ish - 130 = 325ish

269.99 x 1.14 = 307

so it is a better deal, than you can get a cheap PPV game to make the price about the same :)

Its not like this deal is scorching hot, but if you have 10 games and you want a 360, got the money, its not like they're ripping you off either.

My understanding (which will be put to the test later today!) is that it's for any game that has a retail value of MORE than $14.99, so a TIV of more than $6. Same as the trade 4 for preorder deal, apparently.

I have a big credit built up at BBV so I'm hoping to get an Elite this way. I did get different stories from different BBVs, so I'm going to the one that had the 'best' story. Some said the Elite didn't apply, others said the TIV would have to be $10 or more (although they weren't sure). Best to check, get the name of the person with the good story, and go there when they're working. As usual! :D

Barto

bread's done
Back