[Canada] Best Buy MW2 Promos

Called my local store and was told they will only have details on this promo tomorrow. Most likely it will be games with a $9.00 trade in value though.

Can we actually pre-order the game with the 2 games now, or do we have to wait until November 10th to take advantage of the deal?

I have it pre-ordered through bestbuy.ca for 49.99. Anybody know if it's possible to get it as an in store pickup so i can get it at midnight or do i have to cancel it and show up?

i'd love to know the list of the selected games. i'll go to the rogers and buy them most likely.MW2 for 40 bucks ?

[quote name='d_bomb_23']anyone know if EB is doing a midnight release for CODMW2?[/QUOTE]

"Selected stores". Depends on pre-order volume but I suspect all but the deadest stores will have enough.

The list of Select games is up now on the site. http://www.bestbuy.ca/tradeingames/

Ghostbusters for the Wii is on the list and it is available at RP for $15 pre-played. I'm sure most of the RFD people have already rushed out and bought them all but it can make this deal pretty hot if you can find it.

Pretty good deal. My RP had a ton of Bionic Commando (360&PS3) and it also had a single copy of Mario Super Sluggers.

So?! What's the verdict?? How's everyone liking the game? I'm still debating whether to get it for PS3 or Xbox 360. PS3 definitely runs quieter than my 360, and I'm part of a long-term gameshare, so maps would be dirt cheap, but the 360 has the better controller and the better online. Decisions, decision!

I'm also tempted to get the Prestige Edition (You'd think I would've learned after the Halo 3 Legendary Edition) but it seems like the Prestige might ACTUALLY be limited!

[quote name='game_fanatic']So?! What's the verdict?? How's everyone liking the game? I'm still debating whether to get it for PS3 or Xbox 360. PS3 definitely runs quieter than my 360, and I'm part of a long-term gameshare, so maps would be dirt cheap, but the 360 has the better controller and the better online. Decisions, decision!

I'm also tempted to get the Prestige Edition (You'd think I would've learned after the Halo 3 Legendary Edition) but it seems like the Prestige might ACTUALLY be limited![/QUOTE]

Are you buying it because it's limited or because you like what it offers? If it's the latter spend away, otherwise save your cash.

Judging by the numbers that were guaranteed to be in certain stores, I don't think it's that limited.

I was definitely going to be buying it based on its "limited" status...hopefully some stock is around in May when I'm done school and working again!

bread's done
Back