[Canada] Bestbuy.ca anniversary sale. 15% off all games. ONLINE ONLY.

Man..the sales are damn cold...I glanced at all the games for all the consoles and even than, the USA prices are wayyyy cheaper than here, after the 15% off...talk about a bad deal for Canadians.

Edit: I take it back on some things...the online deal is cheap for some newer games, but still I wonder when BB Canada is going to adjust there prices to BB USA..some games are almost 25-40% higher here in Canada, even though our dollar is stronger.

[quote name='NolbertoS']Edit: I take it back on some things...the online deal is cheap for some newer games, but still I wonder when BB Canada is going to adjust there prices to BB USA..some games are almost 25-40% higher here in Canada, even though our dollar is stronger.[/quote]

The general rule it seems is that all the new games are American prices, but all the old games are non-adjusted. Although sometimes I'm lucky and I find an old greatest hits for the American price of $19.99 or even $24.99 instead of $29.99.

It's very tempting to pick up Mass Effect and Assassin's Creed, but with my current workload I might as well drop out if I pick this up and add it to my impossible tower of games I need to finish.

* cries and inserts the baldurs gate 2 disc *

Doesn't seem like this deal can be stacked with the
Assassins Creed and Call of Duty 4 Bundle.... I was hoping 89.99 and another 15% off -.-;

Damn good deal on the Ace Combat 6 with Flight Sticks though. Only 1.99 for shipping I think I'll pick this up....
Wait for the edit.....

edit: ahhh there it is, order placed

Thanks for the info! I just ordered the Ace Combat Flight Stick bundle! Can't wait to get it! Saved me from having to get it ordered from Amazon.com and wait to get it from my sister in Maine! haha! Thanks! :)

bread's done
Back