[Canada] Boxing Day Thread

Firestorm

CAGiversary!
Feedback
16 (100%)
Boxing Day is in a couple of weeks. Might as well get things rolling. Post all your Boxing Day deals here and I'll put 'em on this post.

Flyers are here: http://boxingday.redflagdeals.com/

Zellers
Got this info from NeoGAF:
[quote name='_leech_']Alright fellow Canucks, time for Boxing Day deals.

One of the perks of my shitty job is that i have access to advance flyers, so here are the gaming deals for Zellers for the week of December 26 - 29th:

- Stores open at 7am.

Xbox 360 Premium Bundle - $549.97
Premium 360
GRAW
Wireless controller
12 Month Xbox Live Gold Kit w/ Vision Camera

DS Lite Bundle - $164.94.
DS Lite
DS Wi-Fi Connector

Gameboy Advance Bundle - $89.91
GBA SP
Aluminum Safe Case
1 Player's Choice title

Gamecube Bundle - $124.96
Gamecube
Your choice of one of three Best Sellers titles.

PlayStation 2 Bundle - $209.86
PS2 System
Memory Card
Dual Shock 2
Greatest Hits title

Xbox Live Gold Bundle - $99.98
12 Month Xbox Live Gold Kit w/ Vision Camera
Final Fantasy XI

Also:

- 25% off all PSP titles.
- 15% off all Wii titles.
- 15% off all PS3 titles.
- 50% off all value video game software under $30.[/quote]

Rogers Video
Have not seen this posted yet. Rogers Video will be selling the Holiday Preium Bundle for $ 399.00 from Dec. 26 to Jan 1st.

Bundle will include the following;
- 20GB Hard drive
- 30 day XBOX Live GOld
- Ethernet connectivity cable
- Componed HDAV cable
- Ghost [Recon] and [Xbox] Live Arcade [Unplugged]
- Free [Gears] of War

It was in a Rogers Video flyer i saw last time I was in the store.
Wal-Mart

Thanks you.
hmm..
Zellers deals suck this year, hoped it would $20 off all wii, ps3 games.
The only decent one is 50 % off all games under 30.
Any scans or links?

No, he just works at Zellers and got the flyer early. No scans or anything. I quoted the entire post.

Yeah, the deals blow. I might look into Xbox Live Vision Bundle, but even that seems a bit pricey considering I'd only be able to play FFXI for a month before I'd have to pay a monthly charge. The 50% off $30 would be useful if Zellers didn't have such horrible selection. If Tales of Legendia or Okami somehow reach $29.99 I'd go for it though =/ Or maybe Halo, Halo 2, or Ninja Gaiden: Black for my new 360.

Superstore gives this now

PlayStation 2 Bundle - $209.86
PS2 System
Memory Card
Dual Shock 2
Greatest Hits title

minus the controller and $50 less

Rogers Video - Unconfirmed (fixed up some spelling mistakes)
Have not seen this posted yet. Rogers Video will be selling the Holiday Preium Bundle for $ 399.00 from Dec. 26 to Jan 1st.

Bundle will include the following;
- 20GB Hard drive
- 30 day XBOX Live GOld
- Ethernet connectivity cable
- Componed HDAV cable
- Ghost [Recon] and [Xbox] Live Arcade [Unplugged]
- Free [Gears] of War

It was in a Rogers Video flyer i saw last time I was in the store.

Probably won't find a better 360 deal than that.... I may jump on it. Any idea on quantity? Is it a refurb? Nearest Rogers is an hour away, so hopefully a closer store will come out with a similar deal....

~S

Hm, I just realized the 30 days Xbox Live Gold they're referring to is just the 30 days you get if you create a new gamertag through your Xbox 360. So it's $100 off the Premium Holiday Bundle with free Gears of War. Pretty good deal still.

[quote name='TheBigBoi']Just a little note for the Rogers Deal, they're only giving Gears of War for free on BOXING DAY ONLY!![/quote]

THIS IS FALSE.
GOW IS FREE FOR BOXING WEEK!!! Ends 1/1/07

[quote name='gamer602']THIS IS FALSE.
GOW IS FREE FOR BOXING WEEK!!! Ends 1/1/07[/quote]

My bad. Thanks for the correction.

Does anyone know what Blockbuster does on Boxing Day. I wonder if its better to wait till next week to buy used games.

I just moved to NS. While we just got Sunday shopping here 2 months ago, stores here are still closed Boxing Day!!!! Hopefully boxing week shopping here is as good as it was out west... I am going to make a trip into HFX to find me a Rogers Video. There is a Wal-Mart close, but GoW is worth the trip...

~S

plz tell me that wasn't bestbuy and futureshops boxing day specials... cause there was really jack shit worth getting lol

Anyone know any details on the EB games Boxing Day deals yet?

What I've been told is that all DVDs will be $2, and there will be discounted games for all systems that start at $2. I was told that the $2 & up games do include Xbox 360 games, but I assume nothing for Wii or PS3.

I do not have a list of what games will be discounted for this sale, but the sale supposedly goes until Friday.

[quote name='Amankhan']Anyone know any details on the EB games Boxing Day deals yet?

What I've been told is that all DVDs will be $2, and there will be discounted games for all systems that start at $2. I was told that the $2 & up games do include Xbox 360 games, but I assume nothing for Wii or PS3.

I do not have a list of what games will be discounted for this sale, but the sale supposedly goes until Friday.[/quote]

$2 360 games would rock

Boxing Day sucks this year at Future Shop and WalMart (Walmarts b day flyer is on their site). BestBuy has some very nice DVD and CD deals.
I'm happy I'm in Michigan.
Seasons of 24 of 19.99 each tomorrow at Best Buy
HELLS YES!

For those of you who are interested when that EB Games deal comes where you can trade in 3 to get 1 free, this will be helpful. Future Shop is going to have HALO 2 for $11.99. Now, I'm not sure how much it trades in for, but HALO 1 trades in for $12 (according to the EB Games trade-in values list in this Canadian sub-forum), so it should be fine.

Well I phoned up eb games to see if they had any deals for boxing day and the guy said they did, but he couldn't tell me. Seems you just have to walk in to see what deals they have.

If anyone has any info on what eb games' boxing day deals are, it would be greatly appreciated.

I was told they have a PSP Value Pack, 1gb memory card, ATV Offroad Fury Pro and a UMD movie for 279.99
[quote name='imcrazy']Well I phoned up eb games to see if they had any deals for boxing day and the guy said they did, but he couldn't tell me. Seems you just have to walk in to see what deals they have.

If anyone has any info on what eb games' boxing day deals are, it would be greatly appreciated.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='naes']I was told they have a PSP Value Pack, 1gb memory card, ATV Offroad Fury Pro and a UMD movie for 279.99[/quote]

That's an everyday package available at most retailers for the same price.

Oh. I'm just going by what the lady said in (French-ified) English.
[quote name='TheBigBoi']That's an everyday package available at most retailers for the same price.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='PhoenyX101']I heard that Rainbow Six Vegas is going to be 39.99 on Boxing Day only at Best Buy, can anyone confirm this?[/quote]

I bought it online at Futureshop.ca today for 29.99 (PC)

bread's done
Back