[CANADA] Call of Duty 4 X360/PS3 - $19.96

mkrowe

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
Sorry if this has been mentioned elsewhere, but I thought this was a pretty decent deal for a pretty decent game. The source by circuit city has both the X360 and PS3 versions for $19.96. It's in store only so you have to see if they have it in stock nearby.

PS3 link: http://www.thesource.ca/estore/prod...og=Online&category=PS3_Action&product=5815133

X360 link: http://www.thesource.ca/estore/prod...ine&category=XBOX360_Strategy&product=5819562

There's also some other decent deals if you browse through what they have.

thanks! i've been looking to pick this up cheap for a while. the store by me had one left...i called them 5 min before closing and they're gonna put it aside for me for tomorrow.

edit: halo 3 special edition is on sale for $20 as well

Last edited by a moderator:
I doubt mine will have any, but I may as well try! I just want it for the single-player, so $20 seems like a good price.

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG
I hand typed that
thank you so so much sir !

EDIT : EFFIN GREAT
Deal of the year and dad doesnt have the car .
CRAP

Great deal, I may just have to get a second copy (two 360s in the house).

Some other good deals:

Halo 3 Limited Edition $19.96
http://www.thesource.ca/estore/prod...line&category=Clearance+Items&product=5819553

Forza Motorsport 2 Collectors Edition $14.96
http://www.thesource.ca/estore/prod...line&category=XBOX360_Racinig&product=5819530

No More Heroes $9.96
http://www.thesource.ca/estore/prod...og=Online&category=Wii_Action&product=5814181

Zack and Wiki $9.96
http://www.thesource.ca/estore/prod...og=Online&category=Wii_Action&product=5814153

-----

Definitely going to track down CoD 4/Halo 3/Forza 2 for myself!

Picked up COD4 360 for my brother, Mario Strikers Charged, NMH for me and my Wii!! I could've bought more but kept pretty conservative, considering all the deals! Thx OP, and I'll repeat the Canadian CAG motto, don't post on RFD!!!

i'm gonna take a bit of a tour tomorrow. one store is holding cod 4 me, and i might also pick up resistance and tomb raider anniversary.

great great prices.
I might actually pick up Halo3, even though i'm not a fan. friends have it and play it on live all the time.

are there any other great deals?

I made a list for locations in Vancouver, North Van, Richmond, and Metrotown. Could've expanded my search but they're too far for me.

Stuff like Strikers, EA Playground, DDR bundle for Wii, NMH, were OOS. I really wanted NMH. :whistle2:(

All are $10-20.

Seymour
Zack & Wiki 2
CoD4 PS3 1
Pokemon Battle Revolution 1
Lost 360 1
Mega Man SF Pegasus DS 1
Kane & Lynch PS3 1

Oakridge
Halo 3 LE 1
Forza 2 CE 1
Mega Man SF Leo DS 1
Fear PS3 1
Mega Man ZX Advent DS 1
Lair PS3 1

Richmond Centre
Children of Mana DS 1
CoD4 360 2
Meteos DS 1

Metrotown 4700 (I have no idea which one this is)
Forza 2 CE 1
Buzz Jr. PS2 bundle 1

Metrotown 4800 (the other TSCC)
CoD4 360 1

Park Royal
CoD4 360 1
Elite Beat Agents DS 1

Capilano
Children of Mana DS 1
Oblivion GOTY PS3 1

Lougheed
DDR Wii 2

Guildford
DDR Wii 1

Again, I didn't fully check more distant locations, and online is not perfect.

WHAT.

Are you telling me that Oblivion GOTY is $20? It's $60 everywhere else!!!! Or is this the Greatest Hits version (I thought the GOTY was the one with the expansion?)?

picked up cod4. they still had a few copies left at burlington mall if anyone is in the area.

also picked up resistance and tomb raider: anniversary as xmas presents.

Picked up Halo 3 LE today.

I walked in and asked if they had it, they said yes. I said, its $20 right? and they gave me a blank look as if I was stupid, and said "why would it be? It's 79.99"
and I said "no, look at your website, it's 19.99"

and they did, and were surprised.
Such an awesome price.

I always get that "oh" look from The Source staff when picking up clearance items. Which is a good thing when wanting stuff they don't even know is on sale...

the store i called to get them to hold cod4 knew it was on sale. the guy even said he tried talking his co-worker into buying their last copy, but since he didn't, he'd put it aside for me. while on the phone, the guy also asked what other types of games i liked and started rhyming off some of the items that were on sale. all of this was with 5 min left before the store closed...nice guy.

Fantastic find, my 3 locations in my town are stocked full of the games.
Just picked up Halo 3 CE & Lost (360).

BTW, if you buy Halo CE then trade your original copy to Future Shop you make a profit of 25 cents:D

Not bad getting paid to upgrade to the better version.

Luckily Phil who was the best customer service person at EB in Kanata now works at the Hazledean Mall location of The Source has put COD4 aside for me. Hopefully the roads in Ottawa will be better tomorrow. Thank You Phil.

Don't bite the hand that feeds, is all I'm saying...you get bad apples on any forum, CAG included.

edit: Interesting how you bought 6 copies of Lair to sell for a profit...talk about hypocritical.

at least in my area, this could be on a ton of forums and it wouldn't make too much difference. by looking at the in stock stuff within 25km, most stores were already out of everything yesterday...the odd store had 1-2 copies max. i went to three stores to get three games. i don't think there will be much hoarding on this one. i obviously haven't checked stock in the gta or other places, just speaking for my area.

Some bastard cleaned all the Winnipeg stores out of almost everything I listed in my first post (ie. the games I was going to try and get). :bomb:

Managed to grab the last Forza 2 CE and I've got my name down for the last Halo 3; if the person that put it on hold doesn't pick it up tonight it's mine. So I still did alright I suppose.

[quote name='gamer602']Lone, wanna get a few games for moi???[/quote]

Err... not really interested in any of those games and since it's on RFD it's probably been cleared out already. Have you ever met a sale you didn't like? ;)

[quote name='Lone_Prodigy']Err... not really interested in any of those games and since it's on RFD it's probably been cleared out already. Have you ever met a sale you didn't like? ;)[/quote]

quite a few actually...the horrible 2/30 at Zellers comes to mind.

Does anyone know the current tiv's for COD4 and Oblivion are right now at EB?
maybe we can make a few extra bucks here and there

[quote name='jadomino']Does anyone know the current tiv's for COD4 and Oblivion are right now at EB?
maybe we can make a few extra bucks here and there[/quote]

maybe you can take this idea to RFD. Thanks!

[quote name='gamer602']maybe you can take this idea to RFD. Thanks![/quote]
Oh don't worry, I'm keeping my own copies of each game for myself, they're too good to not own at this price.

[quote name='jadomino']Oh don't worry, I'm keeping my own copies of each game for myself, they're too good to not own at this price.[/quote]

Great idea!

Maybe, just maybe, out of simple courtesy, you can leave some for newcomers like me to buy. I just opened my xbox and barely have any games for it.

[quote name='gamer602']Great idea!

Maybe, just maybe, out of simple courtesy, you can leave some for newcomers like me to buy. I just opened my xbox and barely have any games for it.[/quote]

I got them for my PS3

Thanks OP, I printed off the website page and took it to Future Shop and got them to price match - I got the PS3 Oblivion GOTY for $14.96! Awesome deal!

bread's done
Back