[Canada]Dell.ca: Nyko Perfect Shot $10.99

Need more lightgun games for Wii. Sega can only do so much (but what they do is really awesome).

good deal but damnit I'm gone all week long next week. this will return to sender...

2 questions then:

If I "save" my cart on the Dell website, will the 12$ price stay fixed until May 1st?
How long will the 39.99$ Mario Kart last for ?

The Perfect Shot looks like its everyday price, but Dell changes them without warning. I don't think it can save the cart for you. I would suggest checking Purolator's return policy to see if they'll hold onto it for you. Maybe send it to a friend's place?

Mario Kart lasts until the 18th, so Thursday is the last day.

I could KISS you right now OP, i've been looking for a deal on these for the past few months, actually i've been looking for them in stores, didn't find it in stock anywhere, i had just about given up hope

[quote name='magiic']does dell do price protection? I want my $2.02 back[/quote]

No. You could return and rebuy, but they might charge you a restocking fee.

ya I dont really care about it, I figured if I could e-mail and get it back I would but it's not the end of the world.

I told Best Buy that Dell had this for 10.99, and she went and checked the site, came back and told me they have to charge me the shipping too. I said it was free shipping and she said yeah but it has to be immediately available. But then she said the shipping was only $1 so that comes to $10.99. I was like wtf but didn't say anything.

well i ordered mines over a week ago and the est. shipping date is Apr 29, not complaining since i got it on the cheap, but disappointed that i don't have them yet for some dual gunning HotD 2+3

I ordered mine on the 23rd of April, and it arrived on Friday the 25th.

How come it's taking so long to get to you guys? I'm in Ontario by the way.

[quote name='Rex']I ordered mine on the 23rd of April, and it arrived on Friday the 25th.

How come it's taking so long to get to you guys? I'm in Ontario by the way.[/quote]

They're in BC. ;)

Mine said that it wouldn't ship till TODAY (apr. 29)... and yet I received it last friday...:whistle2:s

I just got the invoice today.
I'm also in Ontario.

[quote name='maigoyume']just checked out my order # today, backed up to May 05, boooo-urns[/quote]

Same here. :(

Estimated Ship Date: 05/05/2008

Anyone still waiting for this? Mine was supposed to ship May.2 according the website. I still have not seen it or heard of it shipping.

I'm still waiting. Order April 20th and showing May 15 as the shipping date. This is the 3rd update to the "Expected Shipping date"

I phoned Dell support last Friday, just to see why mine hasn't shipped yet. They emailed me back over the weekend, and said it should ship out on May 21st, for arrival on May 23rd. :/

Man these perfect shots must be hot
I ordered 2 of them on May 09, expected ship date is May28! =(
but its cause they said one or more of the items may not be available =( I hope its worth it, cuz I bought 2 GC controllers from play-asia, ordered on May 09 as well, and theyre expected to come to my house on May15! thats fast shipping =)

[quote name='maigoyume']ditto, I'm waiting on them so I can play house of the dead 2+3 in STYLE[/quote]

How about tying two remotes together and going double-barreled? ;)

[quote name='Lone_Prodigy']How about tying two remotes together and going double-barreled? ;)[/quote]

THATS WHAT I WAS THINKING!

so i ordered 2 ^_^ but i have to wait till may28 till dell ships it... damn its going to be a long wait

[quote name='Solid-Snake-Eyes']I told Best Buy that Dell had this for 10.99, and she went and checked the site, came back and told me they have to charge me the shipping too. I said it was free shipping and she said yeah but it has to be immediately available. But then she said the shipping was only $1 so that comes to $10.99. I was like wtf but didn't say anything.[/quote]

they're trying to pull the stooples' tactic... "NDD charge tack-ons" :lol:

[quote name='magiic']I saw these at HMV the other day at the mall but didnt want to pay $20 for them :([/quote]

[quote name='maigoyume']I happened across them at HMV as well, but at $20 I'll wait for my dell orders[/quote]

[quote name='helluvagood']I hope dell restocks soon =/[/quote]

I've seen these for 15 at a few EBs and in stock. Might as well just get them from there, especially if you preordered Haze and plan on returning it within a few days to get full trade-in credit. :p

[quote name='poiuiu']I've seen these for 15 at a few EBs and in stock. Might as well just get them from there, especially if you preordered Haze and plan on returning it within a few days to get full trade-in credit. :p[/quote]

I don't shop at EB

Just spoke to Dell about my order and they are now claiming it wont ship until the 28th. Anyone else have the date slip again?

[quote name='The Baron']Just spoke to Dell about my order and they are now claiming it wont ship until the 28th. Anyone else have the date slip again?[/quote]

Nope, but I ordered May09 and the ship date on the 'track my order' page said 28th as well.

suckzzzzz

bread's done
Back