[Canada] Dell Gaming Sale or Price Error

Wow, thanks for the heads up! I ordered the following:

Batman: Arkham Asylumn 360 preorder - $27.99 (PC version is $17.99 :O)
Metroid Prime Trilogy preorder - $25.99
Midnight Club LA 360 - $11.99
Halo Wars - $33.99

Fingers crossed that it all goes through, and if it does I hope that I don't have to wait a month for those two preordered titles to get shipped out.

Midnight Club: Los Angeles – Xbox 360 $11.99
Wireless Controller for Xbox 360 Gaming Console $27.99
Grand Theft Auto IV - Xbox 360 $13.99
12-Month Xbox Live Gold Subscription Card for Xbox 360 $27.99 (out of stock?)
Call of Duty: World at War - Xbox 360 $37.99
Fable 2 - Xbox 360 $27.99 (OOS?)

Wii Sports Resort with Motion Plus $27.99
Wii Remote Controller $11.99
The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess – Wii $27.99
Super Mario Galaxy - Wii $16.99
Punch-Out - Wii $27.99
Wario Land: Shake It - Wii $16.99
Super Smash Bros Brawl - Wii $16.99

PS3 DualShock 3 Wireless Controller for Playstation 3 $23.99
Gran Turismo 5 Prologue - PS3 $8.99
LittleBigPlanet - PS3 $33.99

And many, MANY more!!!

Wii Remote Controller
Wario Land: Shake It
PS3 DualShock 3 Wireless Controller for Playstation 3
Batman: Arkham Asylum - PS3

same as last sentence of ^x2

its not a error it looks like its a special red hot deals sale that goes from aug 3 to 4 at least that's what i saw when i checked out

order wii sports resort, warioland, super paper mario,

WHen I go to checkout with Metroid trilogy it goes back to 57.99. Is it because I already made one order?

[quote name='Hovercraft']order wii sports resort, warioland, super paper mario,

WHen I go to checkout with Metroid trilogy it goes back to 57.99. Is it because I already made one order?[/QUOTE]

I didn't make any orders yet and when I went to check out with five items the price jumped up to the original prices on everything.

[quote name='seed84']its not a error it looks like its a special red hot deals sale that goes from aug 3 to 4 at least that's what i saw when i checked out[/QUOTE]

Wow, I just got in on this before the prices changed back. Although I bet they will not honor the (mistaken) sale price, it's worth a shot. Thanks for the heads-up.

Looks like the price error party's over - all back to normal now. Hopefully the orders go through though!

I got:

Wii Sports Resort w/ Motion Plus $27.99
Super Mario Galaxy $16.99
Super Smash Bros Brawl $16.99
Tiger Woods 10 w/ Motion Plus $37.99
Wii Remote x 2 @ $11.99 each

non-gaming:
Kingston 16 GB SDHC class 4 $23.99
Lowepro Rezo 160 AW $12.99

Dropped a lot of cash, but I'm guessing the orders won't go through, everything was discounted at $32.00 it seems.

I was about to pull the trigger on my order when I realized that the sale prices had been adjusted within my cart. Oh well, I saved spending some money on games I wouldn't have normally purchased.

Hey,

I bought a bunch of stuff on Jul 9th on the Dell USA site, but they don't seem to be honoring the sales. all they shipped so far was a PS3 eye and a surge protector that i bought. they claimed to have shipped Dead Space (PS3) and a Logitech PS3 Bluetooth adapter, but somehow UPS could not deliver to my address (even though I bought a PS3 from them before as well as the above items) and they cancelled that order. WRT to order with the PS3 eye and the surge protector, they have not yet shipped the other items in that order which included another surge protector, Infamous, Fable, and Up. I'm dealing with their customer service right now, so I can't say what the outcome will be, but I'm fairly certain they're trying to weasel their way out of it...

[quote name='wampa1']
Tiger Woods 10 w/ Motion Plus $37.99
[/quote]

Oh... wish I thought of that one, but I was in a rush to push an order through before they fixed the pricing. Grabbed just three games: Wario Shake It, Wii Sports Resort, and Metroid Prime Trilogy...

Dropped a lot of cash, but I'm guessing the orders won't go through, everything was discounted at $32.00 it seems.

Yeah, I also expect the orders will be cancelled at some point even though the confirmation email has already arrived. But it would be a sweet discount if it does go through.

I hope they honor this. I bought a couple copies of Mario Kart DS (works for rogers trade in for madden) for $9.99 and GT5: Prologue for $8.99

Made 3 serperate orders because I didn't want to spend a lot of money, but I couldn't help myself. I got a confirmation email but hopefully they don't cancel the orders! The first thing I did was check CAG when I woke up, what a shocker.

First order:
Pokemon Battle Revolution
The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
= $50.83

Second Order
Wii Sports Resort + Motion Plus
Mario Kart Wii
= $58.74

Third Order
Wiimote controller
= $13.55

I only saw that PS3 DualShock was on sale, so I only ordered that...

I hope it goes through, not a big issue if it doesn't, I didn't REALLY need it.

I would have bought
Gran Turismo 5 Prologue - PS3 $8.99 if I read CAG this morning.

Seems to be dead... good thing I checked CAG when I woke up this morning. It was a pain to input everything on my PDA but I got 100 DVD-R's ($9.99) and Metroid Prime Trilogy. Wish I'd remembered Mario Kart DS and Super Paper Mario.

Pretty good chance it's all getting cancelled though.

ha, you guys are lucky. hope it goes through for you.

sry hovercraft, seems ill be getting it 4 days before ya!

[quote name='neozion']haha yeah

maybe you guys should check yours out also[/QUOTE]

Alright, mine says: Estimated Ship Date: 08/12/2009. That's fair.

[quote name='matsam']Alright, mine says: Estimated Ship Date: 08/12/2009. That's fair.[/QUOTE]

sarcasm much?

that mahjongpostwhore probally ordered lots of stuff from there!

i hope Dell ships my Fable 2!

want to play that game badly!

[quote name='jonkaho']that mahjongpostwhore probally ordered lots of stuff from there![/QUOTE]

mahjongpostwhore - *Snicker* :)

Anyway, good luck to you guys waiting to get your orders filled. I think you have a good chance of Dell honoring your order if you only ordered just one or two items with no multiple orders.

I ordered Wii Sports resort for 27.xx, Punch out for 27 xx, Exite Bots for 17.xx, Midnight Club LA for 13.xx, and preorderd Batman for 360 at 27.xx. Also got the november ship date, could it be b/c of the preorder? I expect it to be cancelled but if it doesn't, will be PO'd I didn't see the Mario galaxy and kart games. hehe.

[quote name='jonkaho']that mahjongpostwhore probally ordered lots of stuff from there![/QUOTE]

LOL, from some of his posts, it looks like that guy might be a bigger hoarder than klepto/grappos! He always has almost half the posts in most of the deal threads on RFD. Guess that's what happens when you are on there 36 hours a day.

On a side note, good luck with your orders whoever placed some. Dell does ship on some errors. I was able to get in on the eneloop error a couple years back - 1 pack for free and 3 packs for $15 - so those who made the smaller orders can hopefully get them as well!

[quote name='Jbently']LOL, from some of his posts, it looks like that guy might be a bigger hoarder than klepto/grappos! He always has almost half the posts in most of the deal threads on RFD. Guess that's what happens when you are on there 36 hours a day.

On a side note, good luck with your orders whoever placed some. Dell does ship on some errors. I was able to get in on the eneloop error a couple years back - 1 pack for free and 3 packs for $15 - so those who made the smaller orders can hopefully get them as well![/QUOTE]

He is a big hoarder. Does not own a Wii and PS3 and still stocks on a crapload of games for these systems. Every few months or so this postwhore will slow down on his posting to around 2 to 7 posts a day. Then he will staring going again by posting up to 100+ per day to make up for it.

my pack of DVD spindle has a shipping date of Aug 18, 2009.

did anyone's payment go through for paypal? Mine still says "Pending" even though its set as "Instant Transfer".

The dell website has already acknowledged and confirmed my order though and is "In Production".

We regret to inform you of a delay in your recent Dell order #XXXXXXXX

If your order has not shipped within 5 business days, we will provide you with an update. No further action is required from you at this time.

We apologize for any inconvenience experienced due to this delay. If you have any questions about this order, please call us at 1-800-847-4096.

----
When I go to Dell website, Order is still "in production" and ship date is still tomorrow (Aug 5)...

We shall see!

[quote name='BeerBro']did anyone's payment go through for paypal? Mine still says "Pending" even though its set as "Instant Transfer".

The dell website has already acknowledged and confirmed my order though and is "In Production".[/QUOTE]

My PayPal payment is also Pending. Dell is probably trying to figure out if they can just cancel all the orders, so don't get your hopes for cheap game up too high.

Either way it's good news for me: if the deal goes through then some good cheap games will be coming my way, otherwise my severely overextended budget will breath a sigh of relief.
;)

bread's done
Back