[Canada] EB Featured Trade in Values have changed

That's kind of weird how for Assassin's Creed it's a $7 difference between the regular version and the collectors version (on the 360), yet you get $48 for either version on the PS3.

gosh i've traded my New super mario last week in a T3G1F and the guy told me it was 11$ and now its 26$. Holy cow

How often do they change these? I could see a lot of them @ Rogers 2/40 near Christmas (I'm assuming they're doing one then as well).

[quote name='Duster38']yea, but i know the cod4 trade in was like 30 bucks last week so uncharted could still go up later.[/quote]

Confirmed. They offered me 21 for CoD4 so I kept it. Glad I did.

[quote name='Firestorm']http://ebgames.ca/tradeinvalues.asp

Daaamn. Waited too long due to lack of time. I still have Pokemon Pearl and Resident Evil 4 that I got as filler at Rogers Video =([/quote]

Beat you to it... updated the Wiki yesterday.

Notice they've dropped on the whole due to the stronger dollar. AC for PS3 is probably a typo.

[quote name='Lockescythe']i hate the site. the stores never follow it and mostly laugh it off as a joke.

We have eb.ca whoa[/quote]yea but it sucks just as bad, even worse than the american one

I am not compaining. I got $41 each for the AC/CoD4 duo that cost me $89.

I did some wheeling and dealing this weekend and ended up with a 360 Premium for $120 and 5 BR movies (combination of private bartering and EB trades).

So far this has been the best game season ever for me.

bread's done
Back