[Canada] EB Games, Blockbuster Video, and Future Shop Trade-in Values List

Firestorm

CAGiversary!
Feedback
16 (100%)
Update 3: The new website is http://www.tivs.ca thanks to neksus!

Update 2:

Lone Prodigy is awesome and made a new one: http://ebtradeinvalues.scribblewiki.com/Main_Page

Update:
Please update the wiki yourself. The new wiki is http://www.citgocapital.com/wiki/index.php?title=Main_Page

RFDers use/edit it as well.

Alright, the Americans have a wiki page with all the EB Games trade-in values and I figured we might as well start one for the Canadian EB. It's good reference for if we ever want to sell our soul or maybe take advantage of loopholes in their promos! I'll try and keep the list updated as much as possible.

If you have info to add, please do so in the following format:
*Game Name - $# - Month Day, Year
For example:
*Sonic Mega Collection - $8 - September 29th, 2006.

Group them by system please!

Wiki Link: http://wiki.cheapassgamer.com/index.php/EB_trade_in_values_-_Canada

Last edited by a moderator:
checked values yesterday:

Warioland Shake it: $8.25
Battalion Wars II: $8
Madworld: $5.75
Trauma Center New Blood: $7
Zelda PH: $6.75
NFS:Shift: $7
Halo Wars: $7

edit nvm: isee its only for select games

Last edited by a moderator:
EB all qualified as of sep.28:

COD WAW (360)
Killzone 2
SFIV (ps3)
(sorry didnt get values)

Meteos (DS) $7.25

EB Games

$25 Kayne and Lynch 2 - X360 (sucks cause the PS3 version is on the MW flyer for $35.00 so I thought it was the same and was going to do a power trade.

$26.50 Uncharted 2 PS3

TITLE: Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions

PLATFORM: PS3

DATE: Oct. 02/10

TIV: $36.00

EBGames - Oct 5th

All for PS3

Uncharted 2 - 30
GOW Collection - 14.50
NBA2K10 - 8.75
Alpha Protocol - 20.50
Modnation Racers - 28 or so

[quote name='sinath']so after just picking up nba2k11 and castlevania today, my ps3 decides to ylod :([/QUOTE]

I feel your pain.....A while back mine just died.. some original 60gb models had faulty heat syncs and would just start glitching then crap out... Oddly enough my 360 was fine at the time lol...

Out of curiosity, does anyone know what EB's trade-in promos are for this month? They're pretty slack about updating their website this month, as usual.

Thanks guys. I always forget RFD even exists when it comes to questions like that. Not sure if that's a good thing or bad.....

[quote name='Rastafari']I feel your pain.....A while back mine just died.. some original 60gb models had faulty heat syncs and would just start glitching then crap out... Oddly enough my 360 was fine at the time lol...[/QUOTE]

took me the whole day but i fixed it =D

took me like 8 hours.......... :bomb:

but it works now yay!

[quote name='cashinstinct']Link to TIVS.ca thread:
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7696703&postcount=119

I updated the features requests for tivs.ca recently.

I put a link here because the tivs.ca thread is hidden in the subforum where nobody goes.[/QUOTE]

Haha, I did not know that page existed. Thanks! I keep meaning to itemize the requests but didn't feel like trolling through backpages or hurting my brain trying to remember.

//edit
I remember reading something like this, but this one seems more comprehensive and better formatted!

[quote name='neksus']Haha, I did not know that page existed. Thanks! I keep meaning to itemize the requests but didn't feel like trolling through backpages or hurting my brain trying to remember.

//edit
I remember reading something like this, but this one seems more comprehensive and better formatted![/QUOTE]

You answered this thread couple of times, so you knew about it! :lol: But it is dead because it is hidden in the subforum. I found it by searching for it with the search engine.

Like I said last time, I hope it is not discouraging to see all this regrouped together.

I might have missed couple of ideas, but it's the ideas I saw most often posted on RFD or CAG.

My "high priority" might not be the same as others, but they are the one I saw most frequently posted.

Thanks people for the massive TIV updates directly inputed on tivs.ca yesterday night or this morning: jhreg, ecws, Graphix, ledorky, jersey48 and Sundog.

Especially ledorky and Sundog who did their first updates directly on tivs.ca.

Anyone trade in Enslaved yet? Seems that Blockbuster and Rogers do not have it in their system and EB is offering $22.50. Bizarre.

[quote name='rmatheso']Yay, $45 from Blockbuster for Enslaved (360)[/QUOTE]

I think Ill do the same...now at Chapter 11 and Im now less convinced its going to be 35$ or 40$ TIV at EB. Its crazy the amount of bugs and glitches this game has....not a bad game but...

Too bad 45$ is not quite 75% since EB has it at 64.99$...

TITLE: Rock Band 2 (PS3)

DATE: Oct. 23/10

TIV: $2.00

------

TITLE: Where the Wild Things Are (PS3)

TIV: $6.00

------

TITLE: Wanted: Weapons of Fate (PS3)

TIV: $2.00

Does anyone know if there's a similar site to this one to find out TIV's for Blu-rays and DVDs at Canadian locations?

Eb Games
10/29Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess (Wii) - $20
Alan Wake (360) - $27.25
Guitar Hero 5 (360) - $12.25

EB games as of Oct 29

Trauma Center: Second opinion - 5
Meteos - 5
Mario 64 DS - 15.75
Mario Kart DS - 15.75
Advance Wars Dual Strike - 4
The World Ends With You - 8.75

Is Splinter Cell: Conviction, $30 YMMV at BBV? I tried 2 places today, one guy said he couldn't take it because he has too many copies, other guy said the same thing but also mentioned the TIV is wrong and all BBV stores aren't taking it anymore.

Regardless the guy scanned it and the TIV is still $30 today lol.

Are you ready for the TURDPOCALYPSE?

This is what's been keeping me from playing many games for the last little while. It started out as a little side project for my own use but I thought it might be useful to the community. And then it took me a LOT longer than I thought to make it ready for external use. It's still in active development so there will be more features coming.. as well as lots of bugs.

If you find it useful:

1) give me feedback on what can be improved (post here, PM me or email [email protected])
2) click on the ads
3) most importantly - keep posting TIVS here and updating tivs.ca. All data is from tivs.ca, I'm not trying to compete with what neksus as done.

bread's done
Back