[Canada] EB Games - NBA 07 PS3 $9.89

ikariwarriors

CAGiversary!
Game of the Day? who knows. it's got a 30 buck trade-in at Blockbuster..

51kUHzm8MkL._AA280_.jpg

EDIT: here's a picture, since there's like 2 million NBA games out there.

i bet if that piece of trash from RFD found out about the $30 BBV TIV, he will probally buy lots of copies to trade in!!!

[quote name='jonkaho']i bet if that piece of trash from RFD found out about the $30 BBV TIV, he will probally buy lots of copies to trade in!!![/quote]

Can you stop please? You've become one of the most annoying people I've ever encountered because all you do is flame some random troll. I'm sure your a nice guy, but PLEASE stop.

[quote name='Azumangaman']Can you stop please? You've become one of the most annoying people I've ever encountered because all you do is flame some random troll. I'm sure your a nice guy, but PLEASE stop.[/quote]

BTW, the random troll is Masongmanaics. I will stop posting this stuff on other peoples deal threads. BUT IF ITS MY DEAL THREAD I WILL POST ANYTHING I WANT. if you don't like it don't read it OKAY!

[quote name='Azumangaman']Can you stop please? You've become one of the most annoying people I've ever encountered because all you do is flame some random troll. I'm sure your a nice guy, but PLEASE stop.[/quote]

Amen brother!

I called a nearby EB, and the girl said the price was still at $69.99

Can anyone confirm this in Ontario?

Thanks OP:applause:, picked this game up for BBV credit. The game got a ridicolous amount of bad reviews, and judging from playing the game, they are just

gonna head to my EB tomorrow and will than go to futureshop to get them to PM too. One for trade, one for my brother's birthday gift.

I think he may dis-acknowledge me as a brother if he plays it thoug hhaa

^Ummm, yeahno. I called (as did a friend in Toronto) and they said that I can trade in no more than one copy of the game.

Ah well. I guess multiple visits are a no go? I have traded in maybe two copies of a game during the Trade 4 for Halo 3 or Trade 4 for WarioWare deal though

I've traded in two copies of a game at BBV before as well, but even then, the guy said that they usually can't take two of the same game. They take a whole smack of info on you as well. YMMV I guess.

[quote name='gmac']Traded 3 copies today at the same BBV

Victoria BC[/quote]

which one? Westside Village? The Langford one never lets me do it. Although I've traded in I think seven copies of pirates of the caribbean for the xbox 360 on different days.

[quote name='magiic']which one? Westside Village? The Langford one never lets me do it. Although I've traded in I think seven copies of pirates of the caribbean for the xbox 360 on different days.[/QUOTE]
I'm wondering the same thing, because the at Westside Village has never lets me do more than 1 a day.

Thanks OP I was able to pick up 3 for TIV @ BBV

#106-3510 Blanshard St., Victoria

or

176 Wilson Street, #100, Victoria

Never had a problem with 3 of the same titles

[quote name='gmac']#106-3510 Blanshard St., Victoria

or

176 Wilson Street, #100, Victoria

Never had a problem with 3 of the same titles[/QUOTE]
Which one did you go to today?
I'd hate to go there and not get to trade in because they've got too many copies.

recexc2.jpg

price matched at best buy for the ultimate value of 5.37 (i had a 10% off coupon explaining the other 10%) ... name of store/store number/associate name taken off to protect the innocent.

Just traded in 2 copies this afternoon around 2pm@BBV.

Not sure if this thing is still going on, I read on RFD that some fax went around saying to not trade in the game anymore. Hopefully I can try again,EB games had lots of these left around here.

Thank you OP:applause:. A friend of mine was able to pick up 7 copies while I was in class, got $210 credit (had to trade 2 copies per store). I might just spend this credit on Rock Band (whenever it comes out)

[quote name='shifty_37']Not sure if this thing is still going on, I read on RFD that some fax went around saying to not trade in the game anymore. Hopefully I can try again,EB games had lots of these left around here.[/QUOTE]
Well I can't trade them in without a fight thats for goddamn sure. I got into it with a manager at one store and another one claimed the computer was down.

anyone had any success in the toronto region trading them in? my original plan was to just cool down and wait like a week or so and let the heat die down on it ... but i want to get some games now.

no luck today. No copies at EB and couldn't get a pm at future shop, they went on the website but they couldn't get calls through due to halo 3.

I kept my copies till last night, traded 1 last night, and then traded the other about 30 min ago. Not a word was said. Still trades for 30$.
I will check eb and see if there are any copies left from there...maybe the price is back up on it again. The copies i bought had about 13 different pricing stickers on it from Jan 1st LOL

[quote name='northofamerica']I kept my copies till last night, traded 1 last night, and then traded the other about 30 min ago. Not a word was said. Still trades for 30$.
I will check eb and see if there are any copies left from there...maybe the price is back up on it again. The copies i bought had about 13 different pricing stickers on it from Jan 1st LOL[/quote]

Yeah, when I asked Tuesday afternoon (when picking up my H3 pre-order) the guy went over to the main game wall & grabbed two there, saying that the sticker price probably isn't right (I think it said $24.99), and sure enough, they rang up at $9.98. Definitely worth asking to scan!

GL

Barto

In addition to ringing up at 10 bucks, BB's trade in is still 30. Get those copies running while you still can.

Edit: In addition for anyone that's interesting/cares, Lemmings nets you 15 TIV at BB as well. Try to find it at a TheSource. :p

At this point, any 2k6/06 games are just glorified coasters. :p

But there's no harm in trying.

[quote name='Kekumba']Well, they say any 360, Wii, or PS3 games, why not try? :p[/quote]because you'll be out 10$? :p well you could get the credit at eb, but I hate having credit at EB because they're only good for trade 3.

they said they wouldn't give me 13$ or anything because its been removed from the computer. I'm guessing they have more than enough copies of this game now LOL

wish I bought a bunch when I first heard about it, but the eb I went to didnt have copies and it was the day of halo launch so I couldnt get futureshop to get them on the phone. :(

[quote name='Kekumba']Well, they say any 360, Wii, or PS3 games, why not try? :p[/quote]

I'll be trying in St. Albert tomorrow night, and will post what happens. I grabbed two late last week so I'm hoping. The one guy at this store I'll be going to has been fairly decent to deal with, fwiw. Wish me luck!

Barto
(Edmonton)

The blockbuster near me isn't accecpting it, any other place that I should resort to trading it in?

P.S. Im actually going to try one downtown tommorow, maybe.

bread's done
Back