[Canada] EB Games: Trade 2 + $10 Get it Free

I want to trade Tom Clancy's Endwar and Viking: Battle for Asgard for the PS3 Endwar bundle (the one with sony bluetooth headset). Is it possible?

technically, guitar hero world tour (wii) came out in october, so i was surprised that it qualified for this deal, but it was a great way to get rid of Carnival Games and Nights.

Last night traded in:

X360 - Rayman Raving Rabbids - $10, I think
X360 - Assassins Creed - $8
X360 - Harry Potter: Order of the Phoenix - $8-10
X360 - Cars Mater-National - $8-10
Wii - Rayman Raving Rabbids 2 - $17

$75 worth of games

Managed to get:

Animal Crossing/WiiSpeak bundle + free 2000 Point Wii Card
Left4Dead

Had to give an extra $10 for the Trade 2, get it for $9.99 deal on Left4Dead, but the guy let me have Animal Crossing for 3 traded games valued at $25 credit.

I just got back from the EB on Merivale. Took advantage of the Trade Two+Money promotion.

Traded in:
Assassin's Creed (X360) ... paid $13 for it
Ghost Squad (Wii) ... paid $13 for it

Bought:
Dance Dance Revolution: Hottest Party 2 (Wii bundle with dance pad) ... paid the differerence of $20

Endless Ocean (Wii) also would have worked for this (TIV > $8), but Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (X360) wouldn't work. The SKU on my copy is 014633155778. I'm not too sure why it didn't work... Unlucky, I guess.

Traded in Soul Calibur and Mummy...and the guy charged me $4.00 for music cards? what the hell?

EDIT: Seems like they gave me $27 per game, (for the promo), to make up for the $4.00 on the cards. However, isn't Soul Calibur worth $35...?

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Deadmon']Traded in Soul Calibur and Mummy...and the guy charged me $4.00 for music cards? what the hell?

EDIT: Seems like they gave me $27 per game, (for the promo), to make up for the $4.00 on the cards. However, isn't Soul Calibur worth $35...?[/quote]

Yes, it's likely still worth $35, but the promo overrides the default value.

bread's done
Back