[Canada] EB Games - trade 5 or 10 for $100 off a PS2 or PSP

barto

CAG Veteran
I didn't see a thread on this yet, hope it's not a duplicate.

I initially saw this on redflagdeals.com last week (or was it the week before?) - confirmed it today at the Edmonton-Kingsway EB Games.

If you trade in FIVE games with a trade-in-value of $8 or more, you'll receive $100 off a new PS2 or PSP.

OR trade in TEN games with a TIV of $3 or more and get the same $100 off.

Doubt you can stack it to get $200 off a PSP, for instance, but you can check your local store.

That makes a PS2 $30, essentially, and a PSP $140.

Thought some of you might be interested in such a deal...

Bart

good stuff, in the future barto, do you mind placing (CANADA) in front of your thread title, it just keeps the american's outta our cou.........i mean forum :) i kid i kid, americans are cool :cool:

[quote name='maigoyume']good stuff, in the future barto, do you mind placing (CANADA) in front of your thread title, it just keeps the american's outta our cou.........i mean forum :) i kid i kid, americans are cool :cool:[/quote]

You Canadians always picking on us Americans, thinking you are better than us because you have free healthcare and kickass bacon!!! :lol:

[quote name='michaema']You Canadians always picking on us Americans, thinking you are better than us because you have free healthcare and kickass bacon!!! :lol:[/quote]i'd add hockey, but i don't even like the sport *holds up flame shield*, at the least you guys get AWESOME clearance deals all the time, like the $9.98 K-mart and TRU deals :drool:

[quote name='maigoyume']good stuff, in the future barto, do you mind placing (CANADA) in front of your thread title, it just keeps the american's outta our cou.........i mean forum :) i kid i kid, americans are cool :cool:[/quote]

I don't mind at all, but isn't this the "Canada" section anyway? Aren't ALL topics in this section about Canada? I haven't really explored the rest of the site, so feel free to fill me in...thanks!

Bart

if people use the link on the front page, it doesnt show which sub forum the thread is in. so alot of americans post that the deal is shitty cause they dont realize they are in the canada section.

[quote name='snotnose_colossal']if people use the link on the front page, it doesnt show which sub forum the thread is in. so alot of americans post that the deal is shitty cause they dont realize they are in the canada section.[/quote]

Ah, thanks - that makes sense. I wonder if there's a way for all threads in this section to get a 'Canada flag' icon, then...

I'll see about updating my thread title.

Bart

bread's done
Back