Halo: Reach
Madden NFL 11
Metroid: Other M
Mafia II
NHL 11
NHL Slapshot
Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days
Spiderman: Shattered Dimensions

Trade 2+$$ Trade 2 $8+ tiv games plus $$ for any of the following: (T2+9.99 if game is $59.99; T2+$14.99 if game is $64.99, T2+19.99 if game is $69.99) Thanks to Xeerochild

Trade 2 + $9.99
[PS3] Mafia II
[PS3] God of War III
[PS3] ModNation Racers
[PS3] Heavy Rain
[PS3] Red Dead Redemption
[PS3] Kane & Lynch 2
[Wii] Madden 2011
[Wii] Super Mario Galaxy 2
[X360] Mafia II
[X360] Red Dead Redemption
[X360] Split/Second
[X360] Kane & Lynch 2

Trade 2 + $14.99
[PC] Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2
[PS3] Singularity
[PS3] Blur
[PS3] Final Fantasy XIII
[PS3] Lost Planet 2
[PS3] UFC Undisputed 2010
[X360] Splinter Cell: Conviction
[X360] Blur
[X360] Singularity
[X360] UFC Undisputed 2010

Trade 2 + $19.99
[PC] Mafia II CE
[PS3] Madden 2011
[PS3] Skate 3
[PS3] Tiger Woods PGA Tour 11
[X360] Madden 2011
[X360] Crackdown 2
[X360] Skate 3
[X360] Tiger Woods PGA Tour 11

Power Trades - Get 50% extra credit when you trade in towards these games. Usually valid for pre-orders and until the Sunday following release.

No Power Trades this month

Gaming Guarantees - get full retail value (in store credit) back when trading back in a pre-order within 7 days

Release Date 8/17 - 59.99 - Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days
Release Date 9/28 - 59.99 - Dead Rising 2

August Most Wanted Games

Most Wanted - front cover Aug 1 - 28 (thanks to Primetyme)

Lego Harry Potter Wii $30
Blur Xbox360 $35
Skate 3 PS3 $35
Singularity PS3 $35
N3:II Xbox360 $30
Metroid Trilogy Wii $30

Most Wanted

360 Army of Two 40th Day
360 Blur
360/PS3 Borderlands
DS Club Penguin Elite Force
PSP Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII
PS3 Dead to Rights
PSP Family Guy
PS3 Final Fantasy XIII
360 GTA4: Episodes from Liberty City
Wii Harvest Moon: Animal Parade
PS3 Infamous
360/PS3/Wii Lego Harry Potter
Wii Mario & Sonic Winter Olympics
DS/Wii Mario Kart
Wii Mario Power Tennis
360 Mass Effect
DS Mega Man ZX
PSP MGS: Peace Walker
PSP Metal Slug Anthology
360 Metro 2033
Wii Metroid Prime Trilogy
360 MK vs DC Universe
360 N3II: Ninety Nine Nights
PSP Naruto Shippuden Legends: Akatsuki Rising
PS3 Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm
Wii NFS Undercover
DS Nintendogs: Lab and Friends
PSP Pets Dogz Family
Wii Pokemon Battle Revolution
DS Pokemon Platinum/Diamond
DS Pokemon Ranger: Shadows of Almia
PS3 Prototype
PS3 Resident Evil 5
Wii Resident Evil: Darkside Chronicles
Wii Sin & Punishment: Star Successor
360/PS3 Singularity
360/PS3 Skate 3
DS Spider-Man Friend or Foe
PS3 Split/Second
PSP Star Ocean: Second Evolution
PSP Star Wars: The Force Unleashed
DS Super Mario 64
PSP Vahalla Knights 2

PS3 Move Promos

Trade 4 for PS3 Move Bundle ($99.99) (i.e. get $25 for $8+ tiv games)
Get $25 for $8+ tiv games towards PS3 Move Console Bundle ($399.99)
Get 50% extra credit towards any Move hardware when trading in PS3, 360 or Wii *controllers*

Other Promos

T3 for used PSP-1000 ($89.99 = $30 tiv per game)
T5 get a refurb DSLite free ($109.99 = $22 tiv per game)
T4+$20 get a core refurb 360 free ($129.99 = $27.50 tiv per game)
T6+$50 for refurb wii ($179.99 = $21.67 tiv per game)
T6+$130 get a refurb 160gb PS3 fat [uncharted version] free

Last edited by a moderator:
Also this weeks weekly used deal at EB/Gamestop is Socom Confrontation for $10 not much of a deal from what I've heard, but someone may be intrested.

hmm not sure if I should trade Blur in for $35 as it'd go towards Halo Reach. I only picked it up for $29 (taking advantage of a sale/coupon that was in circulation) so I would gain money...

I like the game but its so tedious at times...decisions decisions...

Just traded New Super Mario Bros Wii to EB for $35 toward Kane & Lynch 2 and got a bonus $20 added to it. (Promo #1839 is printed on the receipt?!) While this is not a powertrade, it is actually better for games with a TIV of $25-35. The CSR said that this auto promo works on Mafia 2 as well.

(also, if you re-post this on RFD, please do not give me the credit - no "thanks" required.)

[quote name='snuter']Just traded New Super Mario Bros Wii to EB for $35 toward Kane & Lynch 2 and got a bonus $20 added to it. (Promo #1839 is printed on the receipt?!) While this is not a powertrade, it is actually better for games with a TIV of $25-35. The CSR said that this auto promo works on Mafia 2 as well.

(also, if you re-post this on RFD, please do not give me the credit - no "thanks" required.)[/QUOTE]57.15% powertrade?!?! :whistle2:s:whistle2:k:?:

Like I said, I do not think it is a power trade, just a + $20 promo. If you trade a $35 game, you get $55; trade $40 game, you get $60. I don't know what the cut off for how low the game can trade in for and still get the promo, but as the TIV goes down, the % boost goes up.

Works for both K&L2 and Mafia 2. (Just for fun, I asked if Metroid:Other M qualified for the promo boost and it did not.)

So you get an extra $20 from K&L2 when you trade in TIV of $8+? I love Blur, but I got it for $20... :D

[quote name='TripleQ']
Unconfirmed, but it appears to be some sort of $20 TIV bonus when trading in towards the following.. not sure what the rules are yet.

Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days
Madden 11
Mafia II
[/QUOTE]

I believe this is a glitch in EB's system as there's no official promo on this. Any CSR who catches this is supposed to disable it. If you do get it, then count yourself lucky.

[quote name='cashinstinct']Is Socom Confrontation deal that was on on Monday part of this wonderful promo? :p[/QUOTE]

No that is a weekly used deal. I do know the games for that. This is a Mondays only deal and will require a coupon.

[quote name='Jouvert']I believe this is a glitch in EB's system as there's no official promo on this. Any CSR who catches this is supposed to disable it. If you do get it, then count yourself lucky.[/QUOTE]

It looks more like the trade 2 or 3 deal. They are all games listed in the Gamestop difference section which have such a deal on them

Sounds like it's a coupon for 30% used games on Mondays for the rest of the month. Not sure what the restrictions are (if any).

[quote name='TripleQ']Sounds like it's a coupon for 30% used games on Mondays for the rest of the month. Not sure what the restrictions are (if any).[/QUOTE]
Wow, that would be nice.

[quote name='TripleQ']T2+19.99 if game is $19.99)[/QUOTE]

I'm no expert at the sudden flood of "trading in games" over the past two or so years, but to me, that just doesn't make sense.

[quote name='VetraX']I'm no expert at the sudden flood of "trading in games" over the past two or so years, but to me, that just doesn't make sense.[/QUOTE]
It's a typo. He meant if the game is $69.99.

[quote name='TripleQ']Sounds like it's a coupon for 30% used games on Mondays for the rest of the month. Not sure what the restrictions are (if any).[/QUOTE]

Used Games and Acc.

also does everyone remember those razors a few years back? This month it is AXE. All the different types of products. gel, body wash...ext

[quote name='Ranzo']also does everyone remember those razors a few years back? This month it is AXE. All the different types of products. gel, body wash...ext[/QUOTE]
What are you talking about?

[quote name='Mr.']What are you talking about?[/QUOTE]
EB games was supposed to be giving out an Axe sample pack (you know, the bath products) with every Madden 11 purchase. They gave me one while I was doing a trade in yesterday, thought they were doing me a favor apparently. It went strait into the garbage though. The card that came inside the bag though was pretty funny.

"Want to play a different kind of game? Start using AXE products and get some real action!"

True story.

bread's done
Back